7 replies to this topic

bobfrantic

bobfrantic

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II 8gig
I have searched all over, this forum and many others and googled it to death. I want WM 6.5.3 samsung rom that has the main menu linked to the hex button and can be expanded through editing. Hope someone knows which one to get... JD, JE are ones without the main menu... which one has it? Prefer it over the WM menu to be honest. Thanks in advance :huh:

Update: Flashed phone with I8000XXJE3 rom, that has WM 6.5.3 and I found a good cab for the main menu which I have uploaded for you as I can't find the page I got it from LOL (go figure)

Attached File  Samsung_MainMenu_JC2__NewForce_.rar   322.13KB   371 downloads which works great and is easy to install and map to the Hex button. If you are like me and prefer the Samsung main menu and WM 6.5.3 I suggest this. Oh, why do I prefer this menu over the windows one, I like having categories of icons instead of going up and down a long menu is all.

I haven't tried the main menu file that is in the post below but thanks for the responses to this. Happy I am now ;)

Edited by bobfrantic, 02 September 2010 - 08:33 AM.

Samsung Galaxy S Advance (Ommia was fun) :)

Soremir

Soremir

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Devices:i8000
Every Rom with WM 6.5 has it!!

JD and JE are 6.5.3

nicoscy

nicoscy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Devices:omnia 2
on all the 6.5.3 versions there is no main menu. but you can move any icons anywhere in the start menu of windows by touch and hold the icon you want to move. there is a main menu from a korean version here: http://www.modaco.co...nmenu-exe-file/
but i never tested it on 6.5.3 versions. check the above thread maybe someone else did.
hope this is helpfull for you

Edited by nicoscy, 01 September 2010 - 07:49 PM.

1sokel

1sokel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Devices:I900

I have searched all over, this forum and many others and googled it to death. I want WM 6.5.3 samsung rom that has the main menu linked to the hex button and can be expanded through editing. Hope someone knows which one to get... JD, JE are ones without the main menu... which one has it? Prefer it over the WM menu to be honest. Thanks in advance :lol:
Update: Flashed phone with I8000XXJE3 rom, that has WM 6.5.3 and I found a good cab for the main menu which I have uploaded for you as I can't find the page I got it from LOL (go figure)

Attached File  Samsung_MainMenu_JC2__NewForce_.rar   322.13KB   371 downloads which works great and is easy to install and map to the Hex button. If you are like me and prefer the Samsung main menu and WM 6.5.3 I suggest this. Oh, why do I prefer this menu over the windows one, I like having categories of icons instead of going up and down a long menu is all.

I haven't tried the main menu file that is in the post below but thanks for the responses to this. Happy I am now :)

none all roms official or not in win mobiles 6,5.3
if you like them so much you can find it here
Cube.cab and main menu with a simple copy paste
you can seearch modaco cause i can not find the post

hayashi1986

hayashi1986

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Just tested it on JG2 6.5.3 and it works beautifully!

Thanks a heap! I've been looking for one that works on JG2 for a while now haha :lol:

deathbeforedarkside

deathbeforedarkside

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II

I have searched all over, this forum and many others and googled it to death. I want WM 6.5.3 samsung rom that has the main menu linked to the hex button and can be expanded through editing. Hope someone knows which one to get... JD, JE are ones without the main menu... which one has it? Prefer it over the WM menu to be honest. Thanks in advance :rolleyes:

I haven't tried the main menu file that is in the post below but thanks for the responses to this. Happy I am now :huh:

Hi there! is this the black main menu?

bobfrantic

bobfrantic

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II 8gig

Hi there! is this the black main menu?

Yes it is.

Faidon_mdc

Faidon_mdc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:OMNIA 2
Hello,

This was what i was looking for after upgrading to 6.5.3, thank you very much!
By the way, do you know if there exist the skinned version of the main menu ?
It was very beautiful.

thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users