|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest koko5800
There's no solution.... chainfire has to fix it...

in Rodrigofd rom HD2 Leo2 Fusion i didn't see this problem and there is a screen shot from this rom

screen02.png

as you see Rodrigofd fixed this problem

he is the only one that fixed this problem :huh:

Guest marciobianco

i keep getting "Error: PDA Checksum" while trying to flash my phone....

any ideas why?? i was using JG5 before with all its contents (PDA, Phone, Eboot, CSC)....

thanks

Guest darkworldzz
finally you came here... :huh:

welcome aboard...

i found no HTC base rom for O2 able to support Video Calling ? does your rom support it ?

it doesnt support video calling cause htc dialer is used and htc dialer does not support video calling.. try rapid's rom as his uses samsung dialer instead of htc dialer. or you can find any of the twu's thread and dl the smasung dialer or edit the registry to enable the dialer if it is cooked in..

in Rodrigofd rom HD2 Leo2 Fusion i didn't see this problem and there is a screen shot from this rom

screen02.png

as you see Rodrigofd fixed this problem

he is the only one that fixed this problem :huh:

He didn't "fix" the problem... he edited all the graphics and dithered them. That's what I did with my clock panel, but I dont have the time or patience to do ALL the manila graphics, unfortunately. It's a trick.. not a real "fix" ;)

Guest darkworldzz

hi!!

the 6.5 roms are far more stable than before!!

but as usual the touch player problems still exists, and tcpmp still cannot play avi files properly...

i think it is because of the lack of ram..

but it is still functioning well though..fast and sweet

i miss the hd mini style lock screen...

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest Arashdn

The 6.5 rom build 21914 is really fast and stable

But a few bugs

1. Edit lock screen and home layout don't work

2. If we enable CHT lock screen , HD mini lock screen is just a black square ,

3. Touch player has many bugs and don't work

4. Battery usage is too much

Edited by Arashdn

Cookie Hometab based ROMs

CookieEnergy%203%20Fold.pngDinikGlass%203%20Fold.pngGTX%203%20Fold.png

Cookie 'Energy' style

• This is the best ROM version and the way Sense should have been designed by HTC
  • Offers the biggest customization ability out of all versions. You can add/remove bars or items, arranges items on the homescreen any way you like
  • Three built in lockscreens. "HD Mini" style, Manila style or Windows style
  • 3 pages of quicklinks with configurable amount of shortcuts displayed
  • 3 Homescreens to choose from, as seen in the above screenshots, all completely customizable !
  • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <

Cookie Dinik (glassy theme)
    • This is the same as the Cookie version above, but with Dinik's glass theme applied on everything.
    • Everything has been skinned, including Sense, the start menu items, the soft keyboard, parts of the dialer... etc

Cookie GTX (white theme)
      • This ROM has the white GTX theme applied.
      • Android styled taskbar
      • Matching dialer
      • Matching start menu background and Action screen background
      • GTX is a total reskin of the operating system, so expect a very different experience
      • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <

Standard%203%20Fold.pngStandard%20Reference%203%20Fold.png

[*] This series retains the stock functionality of the Sense UI. The files have been compressed by "CFC" compression. making the UI lighter and faster.

[*]You have the choice of two styles.. "Energy" style where everything is blue and there's plenty of nifty apps cooked in, or "Reference" style where Sense is stock,

everything is green and only basic apps are cooked in.

Titanium

[*] This is a minimal ROM version without Sense in it. It's used primarily for people that like to customize the default 6.5 homescreen (Titanium)

[*]You can use it to install alternate homescreen interfaces like SPB Mobile Shell, etc

[*]Very low memory footprint and good battery life, but very simple and lacks a lot of features that you would otherwise have available in Sense...

download.png

United%20States%20of%20America(USA).png

Click the following link for addons, XDA_UC help and various cabs specific to this ROM series

downloadadd.png

Can you please give us another link. the link is not accessible in my country.

Guest baniyang
The 6.5 rom build 21914 is really fast and stable

But a few bugs

1. Edit lock screen and home layout don't work

2. If we enable CHT lock screen , HD mini lock screen is just a black square ,

3. Touch player has many bugs and don't work

4. Battery usage is too much

1. Edit lock screen and home layout don't work---it only works with GTX theme...really weird

3. Touch player has many bugs and don't work---i can't live without Touch player hope someone can fix this~

4. Battery usage is too much---just change the performance from high to auto or normal..i think the speed is still fast after doing this..

you can edit home layout to add notification on home tab

and use CHT editor to manage the quicklinks

home layout level0 and level1 select. level2 and level3 not select. I am not understand. I coluld'nt do iT.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest baniyang
home layout level0 and level1 select. level2 and level3 not select. I am not understand. I coluld'nt do iT.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

menu--edit home layout--level 1--advanced--then you can add plugins you want

Guest soroush0313

Very good roms but a few bug's.

in actin menu when i tap shut down it asks me yes or no? when i tap yes nothing happens.

in htc comm manager menu i mean last tab in sense i want to turn data connection off but when i tap on it nothing happens.

sometimes when i rotate screen and then rotate it back it gets freeze.

when i want to flash the rom i choose a csc and octans downloader skip this step and now when i go to version menu there is no csc.

pim backup has some problems also in other roms and when i want to make a backup some errors occurred and it cant get any backup.

all players have problems

TCPMP: has a bad playback quality and it has lags.

Windows media player: has a bad playback quality and doesnt support sound formats.

Samsung touch player: has a bad playback quality and doesnt support sound formats.

cookies home tab has some problems and when i make some changes it cant save theme and say an unexpected error occurred.

and as my dear friend arashdn said battery usage is too much.

these are some bugs that i've found. please feedback others to help dear nrg make better roms.

menu--edit home layout--level 1--advanced--then you can add plugins you want

baniyang thank you very much. but I am not problem. Problem is rom. I again install rom and perfect. now not problem. thank you.

Guest flopyro
Dupa ce dau drumul la "Automatic Data Config" imi spune ca nu a gasit conexiune la internet pentru cartela SIM Orange. Mai sunt si alte setari? Merci. :huh:

eng: have u tryed a diferent CSC ? i had the same problem with a diferent ROM, after that i flashted the ROM with a new CSC, the settings worked , you should try this to !

RO: ai incercat un alt CSC ? am mai instalat si eu ROM-uri custom si multe mi-o facut probleme mai ales la MMS, setarile de internet le mai fraiereshti, dar la MMS foarte greu,

eu am acum CSC: I8000XSOJA2 , nu pot garanta ca merge si cu romul de la energy(inca nu l-am incercat, mai ashtept putzin), dar mie pana acum mi-a mers cu FOARTE multe romuri de pe aici (in CSC sunt setarile de net, mms, bla bla bla ptr network provideri....)

daca nu-l gaseshti mai, zi, ca tre sa-l am salvat pe undeva, numai sa ajung akasa, acum sunt la work ;)

eng: or, have u solved u'r problem ? if that so... please tell us how !