HTC Phone Canvas 4.2 For wm 6.5.5 and 6.5 - Fixed - 6.5.3 Beta Out!!!

Guest itsme_4ucz

Guys it wont work on WM 6.5.3, am working on it...

So far it works on 6.5 and 6.5.5 only...

Lancez looks like you too are on 6.5.3?

i see, hahaha.....i'll try to install it on 6.5 then. you are saying that it will have caller ID if i install/cook it on a 6.5 or 6.5.5? thanks for your reply

Guest Del1701
i see, hahaha.....i'll try to install it on 6.5 then. you are saying that it will have caller ID if i install/cook it on a 6.5 or 6.5.5? thanks for your reply

Just what I was thinking buddy :huh:

Guest itsme_4ucz
Hi itsme_4ucz,

Just thought I'd let you know that I just cooked your dialer into a 6.5 rom and it works a treat :P thanks for your work on it.

That's great... I have used your roms earlier, they are really good!!

Let me know if you across any issues, by the way, how does the keypad icon on the bottom taskbar look in 6.5?? hope its not bulging out ...

Guest Del1701
That's great... I have used your roms earlier, they are really good!!

Let me know if you across any issues, by the way, how does the keypad icon on the bottom taskbar look in 6.5?? hope its not bulging out ...

The keypad icon does bulge out into the green talk button but to be honest I don't realy notice it.

Is there anyway you can fix the dialer to work on 6.5.3 roms ? I'd love to cook this into JH2.

I'm glad you liked my roms :P

Guest itsme_4ucz
great, thanx! i wonder if u can make the talk botton & highlights blue just like NRGs new rom i think it's more beautifull??

I have requested NRG to share his OEM packages, so if he does I'll definitely make a cab for it...

p.s: I still prefer original dialer ... I think it looks the best!!

Finally its out!! Created test package for 6.5.3, please try it out and share the OS version too!!

Cheers!!!

Nice one thanks for keeping at it :P shame I flashed back to 6.5 today lol

installation was unsuccessful. the program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions. ? what this ? for Beta_PhoneCanvas_6.5.3.cab :lol: sdk cetrts ?

installation was unsuccessful. the program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions. ? what this ? for Beta_PhoneCanvas_6.5.3.cab :lol: sdk cetrts ?

kill cprog.exe first then install dialer.

Guest itsme_4ucz
How's the HD2 compared to the O2 ?

Its awesome!! Here's what I like:

1) Bigger, Capacitive and amazingly sensitive touch screen

2) Sense runs really smooth!!! with 200 MB RAM at start!!!

3) Never seen windows running so smooth!! (I had Touch Elf/Diamond before samsung Omnia)

4) Android runs flawlessly on it!! am on Froyo 2.2, NAND(Flashable android) boot is expected anytime

5) Android performance benchmark surpasses all android devices till date including GalaxyS and NexusOne

6) Camera, video recording is a lot better and smooth (non-jerky)

On the downside, I miss battery backup, TV Out.

All in all, Its a very satisfying phone!!

Its awesome!! Here's what I like:

1) Bigger, Capacitive and amazingly sensitive touch screen

2) Sense runs really smooth!!! with 200 MB RAM at start!!!

3) Never seen windows running so smooth!! (I had Touch Elf/Diamond before samsung Omnia)

4) Android runs flawlessly on it!! am on Froyo 2.2, NAND(Flashable android) boot is expected anytime

5) Android performance benchmark surpasses all android devices till date including GalaxyS and NexusOne

6) Camera, video recording is a lot better and smooth (non-jerky)

On the downside, I miss battery backup, TV Out.

All in all, Its a very satisfying phone!!

Glad your liking the HD2, I almost got one but then opted for the O2 :lol:

• 2 months later...
Guest Kermit1

Hi.

I think that this dialer is really awesome but o have one little problem. I can't find an EXE file :/ I need this to set up an icon in iPhoneToday to see missed calls.

Kermit1.