Here, try this one: http://www.mediafire...ub3e988a9iia0vq

Great, it's working now, thanks a million! :lol:

lixi1048

lixi1048

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:HUAWEI U8100

Install a terminal emulator (or use adb if you are familiar with it).

Then do this:
$ su
# relocate_apps.sh create 256

That will create a 256Mb diskimage on your SD-card where it will move all your apps. Upon the next restart of the phone it will clear out the old files in /data.

It will still store the dalvik-cache on NAND so there is no point in creating an image larger than 512Mb (256 in the example above is of course just an example) because you will still be limited by the dalvik-cache.

This is highly experiemental and it will for sure break USB-mounting so you'll have to poweroff the phone and use a card reader if you want to transfer files between your phone and your computer.

Thanks so much. I will give it a try.

AndroidKiller

AndroidKiller

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
So what exactly is this? It it better than Mg Custom Rom? Also are there any problems?

Gjole86

Gjole86

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Devices:Pulse Mini with GM0d

So what exactly is this? It it better than Mg Custom Rom? Also are there any problems?

its for U8100, not u8110. but u cant try it on pulse mini (u8110) for me it worked so nice but i had no network.

angor_

angor_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:mpx200
Sometimes disappears APN connection (the Internet does not work), then again appears. I use MTS-Android from Belarus (U8110).

angor_

angor_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:mpx200
sorry pls delete

Edited by angor_, 22 September 2010 - 10:40 PM.

Limepros_0

Limepros_0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Huawei U8100

that is bootloader mode, phones stops at t-mobile / orange whatever startup logo it has :lol: connect cable, be sure to have drivers installed (sooner android interface or something similar) u can check that in device menager (xp / vista / 7, all the same)

Hey, i have a problem. My computers(XP/Vista) don't want to find the "Android 1.0" driver for the bootmode. It's a orange branded u8100 phone. thanks if someone has a solution or could send me a link for it B)

EDIT: Found it, if someone else need it it Android 1.0 driver

Edited by Limepros_0, 26 September 2010 - 12:08 AM.

Gjole86

Gjole86

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
K_caffe can u add the /proc/cmdline from MGr3 into ur rls5 rom and upload it somewhere? my searches show that that file is the one to blame for failing network. in ur rom its blank, in MGr3 is filled with some info. strange i cant replace it with root explorer ><

kallt_kaffe

kallt_kaffe

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4 + 10 + Asus Fonepad

K_caffe can u add the /proc/cmdline from MGr3 into ur rls5 rom and upload it somewhere? my searches show that that file is the one to blame for failing network. in ur rom its blank, in MGr3 is filled with some info. strange i cant replace it with root explorer ><

You can't just add stuff to the proc filesystem just like that, but on my phone, with my kernel it contains the kernel command line.

Blog - App

Gjole86

Gjole86

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

You can't just add stuff to the proc filesystem just like that, but on my phone, with my kernel it contains the kernel command line.

is it empty? size is showed as 0 but with rootexplorer u can see its contents.

kallt_kaffe

kallt_kaffe

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

is it empty? size is showed as 0 but with rootexplorer u can see its contents.

The proc file system doesn't really contain "real" files. Similar to the /dev and /sys it's tied to the kernel.
It's created by the kernel during boot and on my phone it contains information.

This is what I get on my phone:

# cat proc/cmdline
cat proc/cmdline
mem=211M console=ttyMSM2,115200n8 androidboot.hardware=qcom console=ttyUSBCONSOLE0 androidboot.console=ttyUSBCONSOLE0 androidboot.localproppath=expert/se

Blog - App

Gjole86

Gjole86

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

This is what I get on my phone:

# cat proc/cmdline
cat proc/cmdline
mem=211M console=ttyMSM2,115200n8 androidboot.hardware=qcom console=ttyUSBCONSOLE0 androidboot.console=ttyUSBCONSOLE0 androidboot.localproppath=expert/se

mem=211M console=ttyMSM2,115200n8 androidboot.hardware=qcom console=ttyUSBCONSOLE0 androidboot.console=ttyUSBCONSOLE0 androidboot.localproppath=t-mobile/mk

exactly same data inside, just localproppath is diferent. somewhere i saw BB saying that was the one to blame for baseband version showing as unknown. if just i could build this crap into kernel / boot.img .... damn

if u can modify ur boot.img from RLS5 with this, pls share it :lol:

Edited by Gjole86, 28 September 2010 - 10:04 PM.

kallt_kaffe

kallt_kaffe

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

mem=211M console=ttyMSM2,115200n8 androidboot.hardware=qcom console=ttyUSBCONSOLE0 androidboot.console=ttyUSBCONSOLE0 androidboot.localproppath=t-mobile/mk

exactly same data inside, just localproppath is diferent. somewhere i saw BB saying that was the one to blame for baseband version showing as unknown. if just i could build this crap into kernel / boot.img .... damn

if u can modify ur boot.img from RLS5 with this, pls share it :lol:

Everything except the last part is in the boot.img (use a hexeditor to see it). The last part I think comes from something else and is only changed if you do a full UPDATA.APP flash.

boot.img from RLS5 on my phone has contents in /proc/cmdline, not sure why it does not on your phone. As I said in a different thread it may make a difference if you flash a different UPDATA.APP.

Blog - App

Gjole86

Gjole86

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

if you flash a different UPDATA.APP.

there is "time-machine" for minis? (not sure if it can be called time machine, all roms for minis are 2.1 :lol:)

kallt_kaffe

kallt_kaffe

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

there is "time-machine" for minis? (not sure if it can be called time machine, all roms for minis are 2.1 :lol:)

Not sure I'm following you here, but what I mean is what happens if you flash the U8100 Expert Sweden UPDATA.APP which is the one I based the build upon. Flashing an UPDATA.APP changes more things than doing a recovery flash.

Blog - App

kallt_kaffe

kallt_kaffe

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts
Overlocked, JIT- and swap-enabled RLS6 in first post. Do NOT forget to clear dalvik-cache if you're upgrading from RLS5. do not forget to wipe data if you are upgrading from something else.

Have fun and don't blame me if your phone turns into a ball of fire...

Blog - App

Gjole86

Gjole86

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
gonna check this out too :lol: i just love ur ROMs

kallt_kaffe

kallt_kaffe

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts
A 652.8MHz update added to the first post as 691.2MHz seems to be a bit to much for some phones.

Blog - App

jasonXXx

jasonXXx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Devices:orange san diego
  • Twitter:@ebayhomepc

A 652.8MHz update added to the first post as 691.2MHz seems to be a bit to much for some phones.

Hi can you tell me what version of nano you are using and if possable supplie me the nano and any needed files also how would i add to a update.zip thanks.

Also known as ngagephone @ xda developers
Device: Orange san diego

Recovery: STOCK
Rom: STOCK

kallt_kaffe

kallt_kaffe

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Hi can you tell me what version of nano you are using and if possable supplie me the nano and any needed files also how would i add to a update.zip thanks.

I got it. from Cyanogenmod 5.0.8. It needs. two libs and the terminfo folder in etc. You also need to add a line to init.rc so you'll need to update the boot.img.Compared to other things nano is quite complicated to add.

Blog - App

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users