WiFi connectivity issues with LG GT540?

Guest Impervious

Guest Impervious

Has anyone experienced WiFi connectivity issues with their LG GT540?

I've had mine for about a month now but I'm still unfamiliar and sad to say I'm technologically challenged and I'm not good at playing around with my phone to know what's what. :huh:

Before even if a wifi signal was "good" I could connect, surf, upload, etc. now even if a connection is good, it does connect but the browser doesn't load and I can't upload pics.

I've download somes apps before so I'm not sure whether it's the apps that may have a virus or something causing my phone to lag and bust up the wifi connection or the wifi itself?

Or perhaps did I push the wrong button or something? Not sure. Can someone help? Please... thanks in advance! <3

• 3 weeks later...

Try installing an Anti-Virus first, if you want to make sure it's no virus in it. I had some software lag problems with mine, but just because ALOT of texting, calling, surfing, installing, watching videos on youtube and such, and I solved it by a restart. But still, Wi-Fi runs very smooth, even with weak connection, I managed to stream videos flawlessly.

Try restarting it, and if that doesn't work, try to update it. That will sort most issues out.