Omnia 2 best Keyboard now?

Guest urphonesux

sorry i meant from the limited time that we had with swype before is that still the way that you would go in terms of input methods?

no need to be sorry. you are welcome to discuss things with other members, as long as the topic dose not against rules.

to answer your Q, i agree with sandman, SS stock KB is my fav.

Guest tedkord
which keyboard do you use now?

I still like swype. I can text much faster with it - though I am not a fast texter to begin with, so even with swype I'm still slower than my daughter, who is a texting machine.

Swype, the original sywpe I don't care for the updated version with the rearanged numbers.

Though for non normal typing(things like registry entries or when I wont be typing real words) I like the HTC keyboard with the arrows on the same screen as the qwerty.

Guest dani_carrabba

we need good keyboard like on android device which cover the WM bottom bar. fingerkeyboard has this feature but has some bugs when switching orientation.

Guest Fogfire
TouchPal 4 with WP7 Theme

TouchPal looks good. but the company appears to be run by blooming idiots.

http://www.cootek.com/download.aspx

They have discontinued it for WM 6.X blaming Microsoft who has gauranteed support (maybe not idiots ,, just liars)

They say to WM 6.X users don't worry we will have it for WM7...

Well I don't have WM 7 and right not there is a good chance I will avoid it because some current apps I really use every day won't work.

Who on earth stops selling their current product to a large installed base in favor of a product no one can use and that will take a while to build a market.

STUPID!! They should fire the product manager... assuming they have one and aren't letting some developer make decisions like this.... rule number one for not driving your software company into a ditch.

Don't let the marketing guys code and don't let the coders tell you when to stop supporting and selling a product they might be board with.

If you would like to try it like I would, or just like annoying stupid people email them at: [email protected] asking where the Touchpad 4.0 is for YOUR CURRENT AVAILALBE PHONE..

Sigh that felt good.. I work in marketing and this kind of thing drives me nuts.

Edited by Fogfire