10K for £10k for Childhood Leukemia

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Stu Alsford

Just donated too! Great cause and really hope that the total can be met, and exceded! It would be great to see how much we can get.

(I feel silly though, I also used my real name apposed to username, but hey ho, not all to bothered as its for a good cause!)

Guest codemann

I've had very personal confrontations with this terrible disease so I can only applaud you on this Paul.

I've donated as well, it's beautiful to see how much an online community can do, respect to everyone!

Guest Stephen_Allen
Any indication of the error?

P

Sorry, there was an error in processing this transaction:

Error: Payment failed

Server information 10/Sep/2010 12:29:14 Server ID mm2imsps1p (WPReq-1973736)

maybe its my card, but I've never had problems with it before.

ok this is a joke now i have made 3 attempts to donate using paypal and each time the payment is refused paypal say it is the recipient refusing the payment so what is going on why cant i use paypal to donate

mifran

i have been away on holiday i come back and try to donate with paypal another twice and the payment is still being cancelled by cancer research so i guess they just do not want my money why are they offering paypal and then refusing the payment

mifran

paypal worked fine for me, could there be an issue with mifran's account?

no there is not a problem with my account it is linked to credit card and the error message says to contact the merchant so perhaps paul could look into it as it his link/project

mifran

Guest PayableOnDeath
(I feel silly though, I also used my real name apposed to username, but hey ho, not all to bothered as its for a good cause!)

Do you have to put in your username to be entered? does it matter if you pick anonymous or don't you get an entry in to win a prize?

I still have problems with payment, too.

I already had contact with Cancer Research, they said it's probably the antifraud system of Worldpay. But I didn't hear any news from then for a week now...

At least I know it's not a problem with my creditcard, because I contacted Mastercard. They only could see the request for the secure code for online payments (which was successfully), but not the payment request itself...

Greetings,

Marc