Keep getting this error android.process.acore

Guest AndroidKiller

Guest AndroidKiller

Need help I was trying to custom rom my pulse mini using the instructions of the ultimate guide but Keep getting the message. Need Help!

Also I didnt back up so cant restore either. Is It possible for somewone to upload the nand and then i flash that?

Really cant use my phone at all.

Thanks

Edited by AndroidKiller

Guest Danh2122
Need help I was trying to custom rom my pulse mini using the instructions of the ultimate guide but Keep getting the message. Need Help!

Also I didnt back up so cant restore either. Is It possible for somewone to upload the nand and then i flash that?

Really cant use my phone at all.

Thanks

I'll upload it tommorow and will help with anyting needed, My phone's charging and i'm tired so tommorow

Guest Danh2122
yes that is fine. Thanks for your help

its coming, just trying to make it decent (and remove my google account)

Edited by Danh2122

Guest Danh2122
thanks much appreciated!

It's Done (At last)

It is a custom rom but should (99% sure) work

What you'll need to do

1)Download this file and extract it to your phone (Yes unzip, so you have a folder called 2010-09-08.19.09.01)

2) Move it to your sd card in a folder called "clockworkmod" and then inside "backup", make sure that inside "2010-09-08.19.09.01" there is 5 files including boot, system etc.

3) Start Recovery on your phone (Make sure it's Koush's Clockwork Recovery) by holding Green Call and Volume up while powering on the phone.

4) Go to Nandroid>Restore then chose the one that says.... 2010-09-08.19.09.01 :P

Hopefully this will work if not message me :)

Edited by Danh2122

Guest AndroidKiller
It's Done (At last)

It is a custom rom but should (99% sure) work

What you'll need to do

1)Download this file and extract it to your phone (Yes unzip, so you have a folder called 2010-09-08.19.09.01)

2) Move it to your sd card in a folder called "clockworkmod" and then inside "backup", make sure that inside "2010-09-08.19.09.01" there is 5 files including boot, system etc.

3) Start Recovery on your phone (Make sure it's Koush's Clockwork Recovery) by holding Green Call and Volume up while powering on the phone.

4) Go to Nandroid>Restore then chose the one that says.... 2010-09-08.19.09.01 :P

Hopefully this will work if not message me :)

Thanks Mate Will Try tommorow and let you know how I get on.

Guest kallt_kaffe

Just download the official ROM for your phone from: http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/down...20&treeId=0

I have to switch to Internet Explorer to correctly download their firmwares and the download is slow but it works.

You'll get a zip file, put the "dload" folder on your SD-card.

Power on the phone holding volume-up and hangup and it will automaticly flash the original firmware.

It will restore everything which means it will also remove any custom recovery image.

(there are detailed step by step instructions in the zip-file)

Edited by kallt_kaffe

Guest AndroidKiller
Just download the official ROM for your phone from: http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/down...20&treeId=0

I have to switch to Internet Explorer to correctly download their firmwares and the download is slow but it works.

You'll get a zip file, put the "dload" folder on your SD-card.

Power on the phone holding volume-up and hangup and it will automaticly flash the original firmware.

It will restore everything which means it will also remove any custom recovery image.

(there are detailed step by step instructions in the zip-file)

Did that and get the message when I turn wi-fi on, but only get it once a while not as much as before. And Applications are now working but still get the error once in a while.