Posted Image

mowinnie

mowinnie

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Devices:omnia i900
I hope this can be incorporated into a rom i can flash .....i dont have all the ingredients and its a bit complicated.
love the look and appreciate the hard work :)

khrisstyan

khrisstyan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

I hope this can be incorporated into a rom i can flash .....i dont have all the ingredients and its a bit complicated.
love the look and appreciate the hard work :)

Hy,i'm glad you love it :) ,about the incorporation,I realy don't know how to, but if you find out please let me know :)

Posted Image

steff195

steff195

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Note II Titanium Grey
Hi dude! :)
Nice work! I've been watching you since the 1st version... very good work!
Didn't get to test it though 'cause I have WAD2 installed on My Storage and saw your theme settings point to Main Memory... and I didn't feel like messing with WAD again. :)

Regards!

khrisstyan

khrisstyan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Hi dude! :)
Nice work! I've been watching you since the 1st version... very good work!
Didn't get to test it though 'cause I have WAD2 installed on My Storage and saw your theme settings point to Main Memory... and I didn't feel like messing with WAD again. :)

Regards!

Thank you, I think V2 can be installed in My Storage to(but only the theme,pecco and pecoo2), the scripts are still there but are not more active(noanimation).I left the scripts there for those who want animation, of coures for that the theme must be installed on My Device and the scripts must be linked and add the images.

Posted Image

steff195

steff195

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Note II Titanium Grey
But what if I edit the scripts on PC to link to My Storage installation folder and not to Main Memory? Will it work? Theoretically is should... :)

EDIT: Forget about it... since I read that WP7 review and found its flaws I'm not that into WP7 anymore. :) I must now change some of my roms looks that pointed to this interface.

Edited by steff195, 12 October 2010 - 10:01 AM.

khrisstyan

khrisstyan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

But what if I edit the scripts on PC to link to My Storage installation folder and not to Main Memory? Will it work? Theoretically is should... :)

Yes,but I think it will be very slow :)

Posted Image

MohsenB

MohsenB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I Download It and not found "WAD2" For Install .
:)

khrisstyan

khrisstyan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

I Download It and not found "WAD2" For Install .
:)

http://www.lakeridge...AdvanceDesktop/

I can not put it in the folder because it is not FREE :)

Edited by khrisstyan, 13 October 2010 - 02:21 AM.

Posted Image

brazilec

brazilec

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

http://www.lakeridge...AdvanceDesktop/

I can not put it in the folder because it is not FREE :)

Hi, I have problem. What can i do?? Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename...

khrisstyan

khrisstyan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Hi, I have problem. What can i do?? Error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename...

I see you are new to WAD2

Ok,each rom differs,especially the programs installed on it (in My Storage or in My device) and that's why you get the error,all you have to do is to link the shortcut to the corespodent program,(exemple:if you get the error in pictures page..letl's say "all" ,that means you are not useing the same program as me or the program is not installed on the same storage as mine or the shortcut is not in the same folder as mine) if you want to learn more about WAD2 go to lakeridgesoftware site.

Posted Image

brazilec

brazilec

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I see you are new to WAD2

Ok,each rom differs,especially the programs installed on it (in My Storage or in My device) and that's why you get the error,all you have to do is to link the shortcut to the corespodent program,(exemple:if you get the error in pictures page..letl's say "all" ,that means you are not useing the same program as me or the program is not installed on the same storage as mine or the shortcut is not in the same folder as mine) if you want to learn more about WAD2 go to lakeridgesoftware site.

Thx and can you help me? I am here new and i need a guide for WAD customizing..

Thank all

khrisstyan

khrisstyan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Thx and can you help me? I am here new and i need a guide for WAD customizing..

Thank all

Lol,I just said..visit lakeridge forum for more about WAD2.Here it is http://www.lakeridge...forum/index.php :)

Posted Image

joe1031

joe1031

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

My battery life its ok,when i'm working on the theme(about 4 hours per day) my battery live 2 days and when i'm not working on the theme lives 3-4 days

mine drains really quick.. it's because i can't stop using this GREAT themes! :D great job khrisstyan! really love this.

one thing though.. how can i cange XBOX live avatar? i mean, i know how to change it, but where can i get the avatar image?
thank's bro.. keep up the good work :P

khrisstyan

khrisstyan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

mine drains really quick.. it's because i can't stop using this GREAT themes! :D great job khrisstyan! really love this.

one thing though.. how can i cange XBOX live avatar? i mean, i know how to change it, but where can i get the avatar image?
thank's bro.. keep up the good work :P

Search the google images with this words: "xbox avatar" and you will see a lot of them :D

Posted Image

asmanao

asmanao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
color icons change for wp7_pecco "red,green,yellow,blue,gray"

enjoy

(I hope that it works for you)

the first backup folder "_image"
copy the folder "page_skin" to \Program files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\wp7_pecco
copy the other folder and the files .mscr to \Program files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes\wp7_pecco\_image
then create shortcut to the page . sorry for my english (google) ciao.

Attached File  Color_Change_for_wp7_pecco.rar   847.16KB   55 downloads

greendelle

greendelle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:i900
How can i activate the tile animations?

khrisstyan

khrisstyan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
greendelle yes you can make them animated (the scripts and images are there) but you have to understand how WAD2 works and mort scripts of course,for me is hard to make a tutorial because my time is limited,if you want to know more about wad2 check the [url="http://"http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/forum/index.php?quot;"]lakeridgesoftware[/url] forum.

All the best

PS:Try to learn more about WAD2 and wait for my wp7 theme V.2.5(in this version you will be able to change tiles color and background color,of course with other many changes) and you can work on animations on this version,I will animate for you "people" to have an exemple

(this is a reply to your pm)

Posted Image

greendelle

greendelle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:i900
Well, thnx then.. i'll just wait for your new version and may i request you add files with and without animations. thank you.

Harvy1

Harvy1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:Omnia 900i
It's a beautiful thing. Congratulations, I enjoy :-). I have edited
a few things, links, wallpaper, it's fun ... I have a question, you can set an icon SMS deletion, faster, not through the inbox? Sorry for my English :-) Thanks :)
Posted Image

Edited by Harvy1, 08 November 2010 - 08:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users