need origninal rom of samsung I920

Guest cimex

Guest Ninja4Hire
:P

Need origninal rom of samsung I920 I need an origninal rom of samsung I920 for Chinese localisation. Please give a link, pls!! Thank you!

Now that we turned that down a little... Here is AMD's stock i920 rom. Hopefully this is what you are looking for.

http://www.4shared.com/file/AyPwHiDe/i920_DC23_Stock7z.html

Edited by Ninja4Hire

Guest amdzero
Now that we turned that down a little... Here is AMD's stock i920 rom. Hopefully this is what you are looking for.

http://www.4shared.com/file/AyPwHiDe/i920_DC23_Stock7z.html

There are no localizations in any of my roms, well I take that back mine are ALL localized to 0409 US-English.

Samsung doesn't make a Chinese i920 localized stock rom at all. Why would you need chinese anyway, its not like you have a CDMA network over in china, or did you "find" a i920 phone and you only know Chinese, but live here in english?

If that's the case, learn English.

Guest xlightwaverx

Hahaha

There are no localizations in any of my roms, well I take that back mine are ALL localized to 0409 US-English.

Samsung doesn't make a Chinese i920 localized stock rom at all. Why would you need chinese anyway, its not like you have a CDMA network over in china, or did you "find" a i920 phone and you only know Chinese, but live here in english?

If that's the case, learn English.

• 2 weeks later...

this would be my first time flashing a rom on my phone. so the rom above would take my phone back to the orginal settings? i live in california if that makes a difference.

Guest xlightwaverx

Yup, back to DC23 anyways which is from April sometime to now. CK21 or something was pre april to about january when it was first released. dg21 is now as of sept 8th or whatever.

so depends on when u got your phone and how many REAL updates you have done to it. dc23 is the norm right now, i dont think many have done the dg21 update unless its the hardcore peeps like everyone on here :lol:

X

this would be my first time flashing a rom on my phone. so the rom above would take my phone back to the orginal settings? i live in california if that makes a difference.