Apps2SD on Froyo + Superboot

Guest noxwell

Guest chickwan
for me work!!!

does this current v.02 work with the new LEAK 4.504b? ;)

confirm that this current v.02 work on latest LEAK 4.504b :)

Edited by chickwan

Guest klipnov

i tried this with the last update 4.504b. at the cmd says to press enter when the phone rebootes. My phone reboots but after the acer screen it just dies, i have to pull the battery out and restart the phone. Although it did not finish, i tried to move to SD, then bootloop. I moved to Phone again, running normal again. So what made my phone die like that after the first reboot.

I also had this problem when flashing the latest 4.504b.bin after finish flashing my phone does not reboott. I have to pull out battery but it starts fine.

• 1 month later...
works on official 2.2

Yes, and fine it does, but with malez recovery 0.6.1 I had to manually create the symbolic link for dalvik-cache, I don't know why. Apart from that, everythings rules :P

(uh, hello everybody)

Guest Harness
Is this safe to use on a San Francisco 2.1?

Something tells me probly not. I read something about Superboot being proprietary to each device, as well as Malez, that's Liquid specific, isn't it?

Take it from someone smarter though.

Matthew.

Guest dragonhk
I have tried to repair but nothing.

I have tried to give commands only, without the flash because it gives me boot.img 'problems but when I type: abb shell "mv busybox / data / app / system / sd / app, it works a bit' and then says: error no free space left.

If you check the folder / system / sd explorer with root size is only 165MB and inside there are some app, but since there is more space there are any.

i use the latest bin and have same problem with you.

the sd card (a2sd) show in titanium only have 173 mb. and use root explore to view, there are also 1XX mb only but not 1 gb that i partition.

how do you fix? Can you list all setup you do from partitioning the sd?

Thank you very much.

Guest Raymond Chen
i use the latest bin and have same problem with you.

the sd card (a2sd) show in titanium only have 173 mb. and use root explore to view, there are also 1XX mb only but not 1 gb that i partition.

how do you fix? Can you list all setup you do from partitioning the sd?

Thank you very much.

I have the same problem with you. The auto dos command flashed boot.img then continued to mkdir directory /system/sd then make link /data/app to /system/sd. I cannot see /system/sd auto-mount to ext2 on sd after booting, so it always falied to enable apps2sd. Please help, thanks.

Guest Robin Woodo

I asked "ilsalgo" what to do to solve this problem and he said, he doesn't know the solution, but when you execute the script, you have to wait till the phone has completly booted. So wait after reboot for a minute to let the phone mount the SD. That should be the whole solution!

Guest danyeleZ

I have followed for 7 times the sames steps on 1st 3d but nothing of nothing.

Always loop on "android word and sound".

I have "official rom" for acer 256 MB.

Any suggestion ? No app2sd no party ;)

Edited by danyeleZ