+++ OMNIA i900 Apps/Tools/Tweaks/Utilities/Visuals +++

Guest andrew.mazlim

Thanks a mill Andrew and other Stars!!! :lol:

My most productive tool is Cyberon Voice Dial + Patch - it came on my STEFFI195 ROM - xlnt though I don't see it on this Topic. This is my first post so as soon as I know how - I'll upload it...

I'm looking for:

1. an alternative keyboard for my larger fingers! I saw a QWERTY with key-preview and hold-to-shift for digits & symbols on a SHOKKA9 ROM I tried which was great :)

2. A way to sync/backup sms to Outlook.

I just scrolled down and saw how to upload so here's the voicedial...

Cyberon Voice Dial - freeware - installing patch put Add Voice Tag at bottom of Contacts menu. You can also back up your voicetags which is worth doing if you are flashing as regularly as me...

Voice_Speed_Dial_v1.2.cab

Voice_Speed_Dial_v1.2_patch.CAB

Guest andrew.mazlim
Thanks Andrew for your excellent posting, anything to help us i900 is much appreciated ... :lol:

I'm doing my best to all the fellas here, as much as the other users (many posted interesting apps).

P.S.: ANYTHING for a CELTIC neighbor, mate!

Battery saving cabs

AhenBatteryEnhancement.cab ( 7.56K )

Yonn_Battery_Tweaks.cab ( 1.9K )

which is a better program than these two?

I have installed Yonn_Battery_Tweaks, but I do not see any improvement with him and without him.

Edited by Brkic

Guest andrew.mazlim
which is a better program than these two?

I have installed Yonn_Battery_Tweaks, but I do not see any improvement with him and without him.

I'm using the FIRST one tweak... but ALSO I'm playing a lot with FavoriteHack Omnia app! A good utility.

Guest andrew.mazlim

Oh boy... I'm still can't find a way to CHANGE the "Eclipse" solid black lower taskbar/soft-buttons to glossy black ones...

Also, what's the name of the .png for the "X" and for the Windows small square logos? (Any default images to edit them?)

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest gecata

Hi guys,

i need a sms app that can show name in the received message from operator. I mean: have someone added to contacts and receive a message from operator for missed call from this someone.

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys,

i need a sms app that can show name in the received message from operator. I mean: have someone added to contacts and receive a message from operator for missed call from this someone.

Thanks in advance!

Hm.... When you receive message from your operator with missed call number included, just tap on it to call the number, and name will show up if you have it in contacts, it's not that complicated ;)

Btw... Haven't seen anything like that you are looking for :)

Guest nikkodonatte

Hi, here it´s a registry tweak for GPRS timeout. It´works fine for me.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\ConnMgr\Planner\Settings\

SuspendResume = GPRS_bye_if_device_off

CacheTime = xxx (xxx seconds of inactivity to desconect GPRS)

I ussually set it in 20 seconds.

Sorry for my bad English

Edited by nikkodonatte

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance!

I've got it !!! Here is the original thread :

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=35855

Intruders.MCSmsFix.v0.4.SP.and.PPC.cab

Edited by gecata

Guest andrew.mazlim

OK, boys (and girls)!...

As I wrote few... weeks ago, I'm ALMOST finished my... ENGLISH theme!

(I'm not posting any pic - yet, first because I'm not finished the M2Dv2 theme yet and second... to surpise you!)

It's a not "just" a M2D theme; it's a COMPLETED theme - WM6.5 startup, M2D, S2U2...

The progress is:

WM6.5 startup theme.... Ok.

S2U2........................... Ok.

M2D............................ 89%.

So, I said to share you the two first parts and wait a bit for the "main" theme, the Manila2Dv2 theme of mine.

My "total/completed" theme contains:

WM6.5 startup

New animations for power on/off, new sounds for power on/off, new StartUp cursor (based on something I saw and I liked it), new sound for screen-touch/responce (a simply "tick"), new "splash"/wellcome screen, new default WM startup wallpaper (portrait/landscape), new sounds (to used them anywhere you like), 2 special wav files for email/sms (female voice!) and more...

ENGLAND_WM6.5 startup basic theme

S2U2

New wallpaper (portrait/landscape), new buttons, new menu buttons, new clocks (check the analog clock!!!!), new bars, etc...

M2Dv2 - "Based on OCK's shorter Home tab theme"

New icons, new taskbars, full-screen tittle icons (different for every tab), new tab ("Orange TV") - for use it whatever you like (I'm using it as "Today plugins" page!), new wallpapers (THREE, one for main tabs, one for "Orange TV" & one for Weather tab),... and many more!

EXTRA "goodies":

New FULLSCREEN Home tab Weather icons' pack!

So... enjoy these two first parts... and M2Dv2 ("Based on OCK's short Home tab theme") is coming up... shortly!

Andrew.

S2U2_theme_ENGLAND.rar

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest andrew.mazlim
Thanks Andrew for the hard work and share.

I need to figure out a few things before I use this.

Thanks for this thread.

Thxs. It doesn't (my theme) changes anything serious, in registry or anything like that. It's just as it says: a theme (visual/graphics).

OK, boys (and girls)!...

As I wrote few... weeks ago, I'm ALMOST finished my... ENGLISH theme!

(I'm not posting any pic - yet, first because I'm not finished the M2Dv2 theme yet and second... to surpise you!)

It's a not "just" a M2D theme; it's a COMPLETED theme - WM6.5 startup, M2D, S2U2...

The progress is:

WM6.5 startup theme.... Ok.

S2U2........................... Ok.

M2D............................ 89%.

So, I said to share you the two first parts and wait a bit for the "main" theme, the Manila2Dv2 theme of mine.

My "total/completed" theme contains:

WM6.5 startup

New animations for power on/off, new sounds for power on/off, new StartUp cursor (based on something I saw and I liked it), new sound for screen-touch/responce (a simply "tick"), new "splash"/wellcome screen, new default WM startup wallpaper (portrait/landscape), new sounds (to used them anywhere you like), 2 special wav files for email/sms (female voice!) and more...

ENGLAND_WM6.5 startup basic theme

S2U2

New wallpaper (portrait/landscape), new buttons, new menu buttons, new clocks (check the analog clock!!!!), new bars, etc...

M2Dv2 - "Based on OCK's shorter Home tab theme"

New icons, new taskbars, full-screen tittle icons (different for every tab), new tab ("Orange TV") - for use it whatever you like (I'm using it as "Today plugins" page!), new wallpapers (THREE, one for main tabs, one for "Orange TV" & one for Weather tab),... and many more!

EXTRA "goodies":

New FULLSCREEN Home tab Weather icons' pack!

So... enjoy these two first parts... and M2Dv2 ("Based on OCK's short Home tab theme") is coming up... shortly!

Andrew.

All right Andrew?

I waited for your topic and thought you were still working on it.

Only now I noticed your posting.

So much so I just upload a new rom.

But I'll download and maybe I will use next.

Anyway, congratulations on your work and effort.

Thanks buddy!

Guest andrew.mazlim
All right Andrew?

I waited for your topic and thought you were still working on it.

Only now I noticed your posting.

So much so I just upload a new rom.

But I'll download and maybe I will use next.

Anyway, congratulations on your work and effort.

Thanks buddy!

Sorry mate, the work (for that theme) was/is too hard and too much of it.

Like you may noticed, it's NOT "just" a M2Dv2 theme, it's a COMPLETED i900 Omnia theme (for everything!). I made 2 animated videos for power on/off and JUST these two of them, took a week to make them working properly...

Anyways... You can use this theme IN ANY ROM, friend. It's just "shorter" in the Home screen tab (with smaller weather icon).

Sorry mate, the work (for that theme) was/is too hard and too much of it.

Like you may noticed, it's NOT "just" a M2Dv2 theme, it's a COMPLETED i900 Omnia theme (for everything!). I made 2 animated videos for power on/off and JUST these two of them, took a week to make them working properly...

Anyways... You can use this theme IN ANY ROM, friend. It's just "shorter" in the Home screen tab (with smaller weather icon).

No problem!

But it was really nice. This really makes us mad. The most annoying of these changes, I have to make icons and change it. Not to mention that all changed after the hour is coming when the test goes wrong and we must have patience to find the error. It's pretty crazy! :)

But worth the end result.

Thanks Andrew. :)