[ROM LEAK] NEW FROYO LEAK - MAYBE FINAL BUILD?

Guest LIQUID_USER

Guest LIQUID_USER

hi everyone

sorry i could not post earlier i was busy!!

d/l link will be up in the next 15-20 min!!

pls be patient...!!!

what really annoys me and i cant believe it when i read all the threat i create it is everyone saying "Oh he's fake blah blah" and on top of that people complaining becos i ask for donation?

there is nothing wrong with that i do the hard work to source it for you guys so u dnt need to wait MONTHS for official rom!!! and yet people complain cos they dnt want to donate $1-2-3-4-5 etc... dont use the leak then!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously i try to help

anyway thank u everyone who has donated and i appreciate it!!

Guest fischschneehase
hi everyone

pls be patient...!!!

what really annoys me and i cant believe it when i read all the threat i create it is everyone saying "Oh he's fake blah blah" and on top of that people complaining becos i ask for donation?

there is nothing wrong with that i do the hard work to source it for you guys so u dnt need to wait MONTHS for official rom!!! and yet people complain cos they dnt want to donate $1-2-3-4-5 etc... dont use the leak then!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously i try to help

Totally agree:)

hi everyone

pls be patient...!!!

I'd have donated if I could. pretty hard when my paypal acc. is.. empty and I can't transfer from my bankacc. either, but, it's the thought that counts, right? :)

Nice work with getting leaks for us! :lol:

Guest xian1243

A million thanks to you, LIQUID_USER, without you, this community wouldn't be as far as it is right now. :lol:

Eclair leaks, Froyo leaks, (not to mention the source code, which without, we wouldn't have custom éclair kernels, and we most definitely would have been set back for full Froyo), contribute to user experience, and also to development. Congrats :)

Thank you

Edited by xian1243

thank you! downloading it now!

could someone who flashed it give a short feedback about what has changed in this leak compared to the first froyo leak?

is it faster ? :lol:

Guest KeruDoitsu

Why name is Acer_LiquidE and not Acer_LiquidF as for the first leak? °A°

Anyway thanks so much!

EDIT: the bin passed md5

Edited by KeruDoitsu

Guest Ramdanih
A million thanks to you, LIQUID_USER, without you, this community wouldn't be as far as it is right now. :lol:

Eclair leaks, Froyo leaks, (not to mention the source code, which without, we wouldn't have custom éclair kernels, and we most definitely would have been set back for full Froyo), contribute to user experience, and also to development. Congrats :)

Thank you

+1 many thx for liquid_user :(