[OLED+TFT] 06/Dec: Stock ROM downloads + Online Kitchen

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest kallt_kaffe
Has the french ROM been released yet? It seems cleaner than the UK one.

Even if isn't cleaner, it may be a newer build so it can be interesting as an alternative base for custom roms. I'm also interested (will pick up my blade today).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TurboGP

i added the mcri-system-stock-OUK_P729BV1.0.0B05.tar.gz to the sd card and renamed it. rebooted, nothing. tried the other command for the other files and it just sits there and says 'waiting for device'.

do i need usb drivers for the phone when running the commands?

why doesnt it install the renamed mcri-system.tar.gz file? that's not exactly hard to do so i cant be doing it wrong.

i've taken the battery out and factory resetted a few times now just in case.

i can access the sd card through the usb cable so it's not like it cant see the phone.

Heloes from Finland.

Someone requested rom dumb from "our" ZTE Blade, (on other thread, cant find it so gonna just leave it here) so here it is: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2284862/saunalahti_android2.1.rar

It is clean, no installed apps, took dumb after 2 boots.

edit: poo, failed, its not yet uploaded.

edit2: there!

Edited by Quu

Guest cerberus03

when trying to dowload the roms, im redirected to the modaco homepage. does this mean the links are dead? i really need this rom because recently i installed 2.2 but the resolution was bad so i tried recovering from clockwork mod. no it hangs at the orange logo. please help :P

My phone is new but the reception is very very poor and going to return to orange. I've got the latest clockworkmod and custom rom but would like to restore back to original condition to return to orange.

Can I go back on the clockworkmod and install the stock rom?

My phone is new but the reception is very very poor and going to return to orange. I've got the latest clockworkmod and custom rom but would like to restore back to original condition to return to orange.

Can I go back on the clockworkmod and install the stock rom?

Yes.

Download the stock rom B08 or B05 from http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...online-kitchen/

and install using clockwork.

You can then get get rid of clockwork by flashing the recover image (from this zip file) the same way you flashed clockwork in the first place:

http://loadbalancing.modaco.com/download.p...very-images.zip

something like:

fastboot-windows flash boot recovery.blade.stock.img

Then you might want to erase trash your SD card

Guest Jay R Gee
Here is the stock shipping ROM for the Orange San Francisco.

An online kitchen is also available in the second post (currently B05 for OLED devices only).

For use with ClockworkMod Recovery

[*]OUK_P729BV1.0.0B08 (OLED+TFT devices) - Stock system image and boot image - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing) - MD5: 97f1bb0f657ce21d8b7983a1fb12f7f4

Can anyone confirm they have downloaded and matched the hash code on this file as I keep getting an error. Probably something I'm doing wrong but I know the file has been updated?

Thanks

Guest ollie31770

Please help.

i've managed to get clockwork recovery up and running

I go to Install Zip From sdcard > Choose zip from SD Card

and select the ROM which you have posted.

it does its thing, and I reboot. But this happens and I have still have orange firmware.

What am I doing wrong?

Guest TomskWomble
Can anyone confirm they have downloaded and matched the hash code on this file as I keep getting an error. Probably something I'm doing wrong but I know the file has been updated?

Thanks

I'm no expert, in fact a complete noob at Android (OSF is my first Android phone), but looking at the files, specifically system/prop.build shows the ROM version. From that I deduced that the MD5 hashes have been swapped around.

Itr should be

OUK_P729BV1.0.0B08-update-stock-blade-unsigned.zip

MD5: 8f082502f8b5b6dc5cf9e9fef626e786

OUK_P729BV1.0.0B05-update-stock-blade-unsigned.zip

MD5: 97f1bb0f657ce21d8b7983a1fb12f7f4

I'm waiting for confirmation from Paul.

Edited by TomskWomble

hi i need to send my sanfran back but its got the custom rom, boot animation and clockwork,

the big problem is that the USB is not working, hence its return, any help in restoring the phone ack to original state without plugging USB?

hi i need to send my sanfran back but its got the custom rom, boot animation and clockwork,

the big problem is that the USB is not working, hence its return, any help in restoring the phone ack to original state without plugging USB?

assuming you have clockworkmod installed, you could copy the rom to the sd card using another method (memory card reader / other phone via usb), then install from the phone.

I don't know how you'd remove clockworkmod though.