GT540 ringtone volume low?

Guest spy1983

Hi to all

I have a GT540. And i think it is ringing volume is a little bit low?

What about youts? what do you think? any software or hack to raise the volume like wm?

Thanks

Hi to all

I have a GT540. And i think it is ringing volume is a little bit low?

What about youts? what do you think? any software or hack to raise the volume like wm?

Thanks

I too think its low. I've found no hack, just some louder ringtones. I'm attaching the ones I've found, check if they are fine for you.

What's the hack for WM?

Extreme_Loud.mp3

veryloudso_qlrke9fe.mp3

I too think its low. I've found no hack, just some louder ringtones. I'm attaching the ones I've found, check if they are fine for you.

What's the hack for WM?

Thanks

Any other ideas?

Guest soulclaimed

its not just the general ringing thats too low when playing mp3 without headphones the volume of the speakers for almost every mp3 I play is pretty terrible. There is software that you can use to increase the volume of ure mp3s by pc but adds distortion to an extent and the phone speaker may not be capable of playing it with a good quality.

Guest nufc4life1982
its not just the general ringing thats too low when playing mp3 without headphones the volume of the speakers for almost every mp3 I play is pretty terrible. There is software that you can use to increase the volume of ure mp3s by pc but adds distortion to an extent and the phone speaker may not be capable of playing it with a good quality.

try a google search for mp3gain this allows you to increase the volume of single mp3's and multiple mp3's