75 replies to this topic

Gjole86

Gjole86

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Devices:Pulse Mini with GM0d

I'm currently also evaluating JIT. Seems stable so far.

linpack 4.7????? OMFG?? i got ~.2.29 on U8110 using modifyed (updated myself) mg r3 rom. if we solve the network prob, we may create universal rom for U81(0,1,2)0 :lol:

kallt_kaffe

kallt_kaffe

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4 + 10 + Asus Fonepad

linpack 4.7????? OMFG?? i got ~.2.29 on U8110 using modifyed (updated myself) mg r3 rom. if we solve the network prob, we may create universal rom for U81(0,1,2)0 :lol:

I may have asked this before but with network problem you mean you can't even call or recieve calls?

And have you tried first flashing the official U8100 Expert Sweden ROM (the one I based my custom ROM on) to see if it makes a difference?

Blog - App

pgeri91

pgeri91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
How to enable JIT?

kallt_kaffe

kallt_kaffe

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

How to enable JIT?

I used the dalvikvm and libs from here: http://android.modac...0/#entry1418361
I also added the build.prop line to my build.prop. I added this to my own custom rom then reinstalled and cleared dalvik-cache (important!)

I'm going to release a new custom ROM today (RLS6) with overclocking, swap and JIT. I wouldn't be suprised if it runs without modification on U8120 phones. Have you tried my custom ROM RLS5?

Blog - App

pgeri91

pgeri91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I used the dalvikvm and libs from here: http://android.modac...0/#entry1418361
I also added the build.prop line to my build.prop. I added this to my own custom rom then reinstalled and cleared dalvik-cache (important!)

I'm going to release a new custom ROM today (RLS6) with overclocking, swap and JIT. I wouldn't be suprised if it runs without modification on U8120 phones. Have you tried my custom ROM RLS5?

THX Again!! Working! :lol:

Attached Files

thomasslaughter93

thomasslaughter93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
can somebody make a update.zip of the official t-mobile uk firmware with the overclock boot.img for me? i cant seem to get it to work and itd be easier for people to just restore a standard image with overclocking enabled

Edited by thomasslaughter93, 02 October 2010 - 04:54 PM.

CodeWarrior

CodeWarrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, Huawei U8110

Which boot.img did you use? The stock T-Mobile one?

EDIT: Try this one... Should be used with T-mobile ROM and has the fastest setting removed.

I also had the same problem with the fastest setting can you do the same with the MGrom version?

Is it worth using SetCPU to scale on demand or just run at highest speed?

Also does your custom rom work with 8110 or is it 8100 only?

jasonXXx

jasonXXx

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Devices:orange san diego
  • Twitter:@ebayhomepc
to kallt_kaffe

Sorry for asking again but could you supplie me with a

stock t-mobile uk pulse mini boot.img with the only changes made a2sd swap overclock to 652.8MHz

i would do this myself but i dont have access to a linux box and i cant seem to do it on windows thanks in advance.

Also known as ngagephone @ xda developers
Device: Orange san diego

Recovery: STOCK
Rom: STOCK

kallt_kaffe

kallt_kaffe

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

to kallt_kaffe
Sorry for asking again but could you supplie me with a

stock t-mobile uk pulse mini boot.img with the only changes made a2sd swap overclock to 652.8MHz

i would do this myself but i dont have access to a linux box and i cant seem to do it on windows thanks in advance.

I'll see what I can do, but I'm kind of busy hacking the new Vending (Market) that was released the other day. Swap + overclock is not a problem but a2sd has a few different methods to choose from when adding to init.rc. Give me the init.rc you want and the stock boot.img and I'll pack it up for you.

Blog - App

rickywyatt

rickywyatt

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
  • Interests:Android
    Rom Modding &
    MoDaCo moderator
  • Devices:OneX Samsung S3 LTE Nexus 7
  • Twitter:@rickywyatt1982
heres the boot.img witch thay what you to change the cpu speed 652.8MHz http://android.modac...t...st&id=63823

Remember to read the fourm rules<br /><br />Maker of the AIO tool for Orange San Diego here<br />and the maker of the Motorola Razr I AIO tools here

CodeWarrior

CodeWarrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
kallt_kaffe, the overclocked MG boot img doesn't work, could you upload a version with a max of 652.8MHz?

Thanks.

dragon2611

dragon2611

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
There's also overclockwidget on the marketplace for free which claims to be able to set the cpu speed (As far as I can tell it works)

CodeWarrior

CodeWarrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
Tried overclockwidget but it doesn't work. Maybe my pulse mini can't be overclocked! :)

dragon2611

dragon2611

Regular

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Tried overclockwidget but it doesn't work. Maybe my pulse mini can't be overclocked! :)

Ah yeah, I found out later you need to have a patched rom to get the higher frequencies available

Mines seems happy at 652mhz but the 691mhz made it reboot a lot, using kallt_kaffe's celestial teapot rls1 rom.

kallt_kaffe

kallt_kaffe

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Ah yeah, I found out later you need to have a patched rom to get the higher frequencies available

Mines seems happy at 652mhz but the 691mhz made it reboot a lot, using kallt_kaffe's celestial teapot rls1 rom.

You might want to try 672MHz. My phone also do run 100% stable on 691.2MHz but so far 672MHz seems to be rock solid.

Blog - App

kichael

kichael

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:u8100
I have a u8100 from wind mobile. Rooted
Tried using the rls5 and the rls6 boot.img you posted. When I try and fastboot them, says okay, it goes to android load screen but hangs there. Any ideas?

Edited by kichael, 27 October 2010 - 06:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users