2 Problem! Any suggestion?

Hi,

--------------------------------------------------------

NEW QUESTION:

I don't know why none of my 3rd party programs that Show a notification of Unread SMS (like S2U2) doesn't show the notification!

My ROM is Speedfrog JH2 and it doesn't have Samsung Messaging!

I think if I install Samsung Messaging my problem will fix! Any suggestion?

And where I can download Samsung Messaging?

This is my first post in modaco! I am a reader more than a writer!

First thanks to very useful topics about Omnia II

Ok my questions:

1. I install speedfrog JH2 Lite Rom, But In boot before it automatically connects to net (GPRS) ! I have this problem on my last Rom too, Any registry edit or setting to fix it?

2. On S2U2 when the screen locks, if you press Hang off (Power Off) button for a while the device will shut-down! any thing to fix this? Can Lock this button to?

All problems solved! except:

Still I have problem with not showing Unread sms in S2U2!

I installed MS Team Lite ROM for OMNIA II.Nov 30.29022! but still have problem. I can see missed calls in s2u2 or unread emails! but not SMS!

The other problem that I have in this rom is samsung today will not update in SMS. for example when new sms come it didn't update and when reset or reactive it, it update! What is this for? ( I had this problem on Speedfrog Lite ram when I install samsung today CAB. )

please share your idea! thanks

Regards

Edited by Aarash

1) go to samsung settings\conncetion\xtra\ = disable auto download. then it wont connect to internet everythime u reset.

2) i dont know

Thanks for your quick answer!

And for your very nice Rom! :lol:

Good luck! And really waiting for your new Roms B)

Edited by Aarash

1) go to samsung settings\conncetion\xtra\ = disable auto download. then it wont connect to internet everythime u reset.

2) i dont know

I check it and in samsung settings\Connection there isn't xtra! I can't find it :lol:

I have Tasks and Advanced tab

Any thing I don't got? B)

Guest speedfrog
I check it and in samsung settings\Connection there isn't xtra! I can't find it :lol:

I have Tasks and Advanced tab

Any thing I don't got? B)

sorry i meant settings\GPS\xtra\ = disable auto download

Edited by speedfrog

2. On S2U2 when the screen locks, if you press Hang off (Power Off) button for a while the device will shut-down! any thing to fix this? Can Lock this button to?

Regards

2, when S2U2 Screen locks, the End/Power button still active, so it will power off i8000. Try Re-asigned wake up to Lock button only.

sorry i meant settings\GPS\xtra\ = disable auto download

Thanks it fixed :lol:

2, when S2U2 Screen locks, the End/Power button still active, so it will power off i8000. Try Re-asigned wake up to Lock button only.

Would u please explain more?

What I should do?

Thanks it fixed :lol:

Would u please explain more?

What I should do?

go to s2u2 settings/advanced/don't lock system=off it will be like you want.. B) all hardware keys will lock with this..

for the first problem install modaco nodata.cab so it won't be connect internet if you don't want..

Edited by drorcun

Guest Aarash
go to s2u2 settings/advanced/don't lock system=off it will be like you want.. :lol: all hardware keys will lock with this..

for the first problem install modaco nodata.cab so it won't be connect internet if you don't want..

:-)

Really thanks! it worked and all of my problems has been fixed ;-)

Regards

Guest Aarash

Hi again!

I don't know why none of my 3rd party programs that Show a notification of Unread SMS (like S2U2) doesn't show the notification!

My ROM is Speedfrog JH2 and it doesn't have Samsung Messaging!

I think if I install Samsung Messaging my problem will fix! Any suggestion?

And where I can download Samsung Messaging?

Thanks

Regards

Guest speedfrog

use resco file explorer or total comander-go to the windows folder-copy "SMS-MMS" to windows/startmenu/programs folder

Edited by speedfrog

• 1 month later...

Hi again

I can see Miss call notification! but not Message notification! ;)

Please help

Guest bobfrantic
Hi again

I can see Miss call notification! but not Message notification! ;)

Please help

Here you go:

Samsung_SMS_MMS.cab

Guest bobfrantic
Thanks! I am testing it! ;)

And is there Samsung clock available for download? I really have problem with windows alarm! really bad! just one time alarm and...

Thanks again

Should do search for things before asking and you'll find lots of stuff available on this forum. Here is one with lots of apps

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...abs-repository/

Do a search for Tclock.cab or original cabs for omnia and you'll get what you want.

Edited by bobfrantic

Should do search for things before asking and you'll find lots of stuff available on this forum. Here is one with lots of apps

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...abs-repository/

Do a search for Tclock.cab or original cabs for omnia and you'll get what you want.

I download this before! But I got installation unsuccessful! I think it doesn't match my windows version!

Rom is 6.5.3!

is there any newer version of samsung clock? I search a lot! but I didn't found anything :P

Thanks ;)

I download this before! But I got installation unsuccessful! I think it doesn't match my windows version!

Rom is 6.5.3!

is there any newer version of samsung clock? I search a lot! but I didn't found anything :)

Still I have problem with Samsung Clock! I got Install Unsuccessful at end of installation!

Any suggestion? :(

• 1 year later...
Guest Aarash

Still I have problem with not showing Unread sms in S2U2!

I installed MS Team Lite ROM for OMNIA II.Nov 30.29022! but still have problem. I can see missed calls in s2u2 or unread emails! but not SMS!

The other problem that I have in this rom is samsung today will not update in SMS. for example when new sms come it didn't update and when reset or reactive it, it update! What is this for? ( I had this problem on Speedfrog Lite ram when I install samsung today CAB. )

please share your idea! thanks