1 reply to this topic

Acrono

Acrono

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC Droid Eris
Hey all,
Sorry if this has been answered/asked already, but is there a way you can prevent SetCPU from getting killed by AutoKiller? I have the autokill-profile in AutoKiller set to "Default", but the system assigns SetCPU an OOM value of 11-14, which is the highest value for getting killed (essentially regarding it as extremely non-important). How does one PERMANENTLY set SetCPU on the "Do-Not-Kill List"?

Thanks in advance.

PS: I'm running KaosFroyo v35-1 and so I can't uninstall Autokiller.

tristan202

tristan202

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Devices:Samsung GT-9250 Galaxy Nexus

Hey all,
Sorry if this has been answered/asked already, but is there a way you can prevent SetCPU from getting killed by AutoKiller? I have the autokill-profile in AutoKiller set to "Default", but the system assigns SetCPU an OOM value of 11-14, which is the highest value for getting killed (essentially regarding it as extremely non-important). How does one PERMANENTLY set SetCPU on the "Do-Not-Kill List"?

Thanks in advance.

PS: I'm running KaosFroyo v35-1 and so I can't uninstall Autokiller.

adb remount
adb shell rm /system/app/com.rs.autokiller-2.apk

Not sure of the correct name of the apk, but this should remove it. If it throws an error like file not found, try with a capital A.

EDIT: I downloaded the ROM, and the got the correct filename. Just copy/paste the 2 commands, and you have removed it.

Edited by tristan202, 05 October 2010 - 05:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users