LastPass for Dolphin HD

Guest PaulOBrien

lastpass1.pnglastpass2.png

Welcome to 'Paul's App of the Day', where I pick one of my favourite apps as featured app of the day! Today's app is...

LastPass for Dolphin HD

What they say

LastPass extension for Dolphin Browser HD.

Included as part of your LastPass Premium account. There is a free two week trial available to all users.

Allows you to utilize Dolphin Browser HD instead or in addition to the LastPass browser/app for Android. Use the Toolbar icon under 'Menu' in Dolphin to see it!

What we say

I don't know about you, but I never have to remember passwords on my desktop as I use a password managed, in my case LastPass (which I think is the best around!). LastPass Premium is required for the mobile clients and is not free, but at $1 per month or FREE to MoDaCo Plus members, it's definitely a bargain!

I'd like to see support in other clients too (especially SkyFire), but Dolphin HD IS at least a very accomplished browser!

Permissions

READ_PHONE_STATE / tunnybrowser.permission.Extensio

Download

View at AppBrain

Direct Market Link (for on device)

View on Android Market

QRcode

To use, install 'Barcode Scanner' from the Android Market.

lastpassdolphin.qrcode.png

Price

FREE (LastPass Premium subscription required, FREE trial available)

Market star rating at time of writing

4.45 (49 ratings)

Version at time of writing

Similar / Alternative apps

Unfortunately, most of the password management apps on Android don't integrate with any browsers.

Suggested improvements for the next version

Additional browser support!

Have your say

Fan of LastPass for Dolphin HD? Found something better? Just wanna share your experiences? Post below! :lol: