Daskalos B7610 Sense 2.5.2019 ROM

Guest daskalos

Guest rahuldevnath

Thanks Ton, for a superb ROM. :)

However the FM RADIO doesn't work for me. There's no sound in Radio (Radio cab bundled). Though I can hear the clicks of Play and Pause, there's no sound of FM Broadcast. Tried rescanning as well! Am I Missing something?

Edited by rahuldevnath

Guest stijnvdb

weird issue: when I try to install the new touch player cab my phone just resets (without warning) right before it's finished - the touch player isn't installed when the device is booted up again?

Any thoughts?

Guest sakisds

I just realized that when you press the W/L button you get a nice character symbol input window. Nice work on that.

(And by the way, I uninstalled phone canvas yesterday, waiting for an 6.5 version)

Guest tjeerdos

for EzInput dutch XT9 install the cab that can be found here:

XT9 dutch

respect for original posters! wmn79

greets tjeerd.

other XT9 :

1. Czech (please test)

2. Danish

3. Dutch

4. Finnish

5. Norwegian

6. Polish

7. Portuguese (finally, please test)

8. Russian

9. Swedish

10. Greek (for the software keyboard to work switch to greek in the sip settings touch keyboard otherwise it doesn't work)

Guest Kossusukka

I find out another problem. After phone call, all sounds disappear. If i call to someone, or someone calls me, phone goes silent. I've checked the volume control thingy, but volume levels are set to max and sounds are in "On" mode, but even music player wont give a sound. If someone calls me after the phone goes silent, i can hear the call normally, calls aren't muted, but any other sounds won't play. Soft reset fixes this, until another call.

edit: Also the chool htc notifications panel (which opens by tapping indicator panel, near the clock) doesnt always work. Sometimes it changes to windows mobile orginal large indicator bar.

Edited by Kossusukka

Guest daskalos
I find out another problem. After phone call, all sounds disappear. If i call to someone, or someone calls me, phone goes silent. I've checked the volume control thingy, but volume levels are set to max and sounds are in "On" mode, but even music player wont give a sound. If someone calls me after the phone goes silent, i can hear the call normally, calls aren't muted, but any other sounds won't play. Soft reset fixes this, until another call.

edit: Also the chool htc notifications panel (which opens by tapping indicator panel, near the clock) doesnt always work. Sometimes it changes to windows mobile orginal large indicator bar.

What ROM version are you using?

Guest daskalos

What ROM version are you using?

I'm using the wm 6.5 version now, and i have to say it's awesome :) Really great work Daskalos!

I would donate again but i'm a poor student right now :) If i have some more money you'll certainly get some

Guest rohnramirez

It was my first time to flash a ROM. I accidentally deleted all my contacts when i did a hard restart, well, lesson learned. Anyhow, i flashed the 6.5 first. It was very annoying that it was slow and most of the time unresponsive. After installing the phone cab and cloudy, sense will not be useable and will crash if used (sliding across the choices). And everytime the OS is boot, you get the error that cprog is not a valid program. And when you lock your phone, you will not be able to unlock it without taking out your battery. There is around an 5sec + delay when you want to unclock your phone immediately after locking it.

I reflashed using the v7. This is more stable and way faster, no crashes, no freezes except for the Easy 3Clock. But it does not install the touch Samsung player.

Both ROMs stop responding when 3sclock is tapped after patching FPU Enabler.

Guest tjeerdos

its a great rom. on my phone this one is better and more stable than v7.

only one question.

when i am on the phone. my screen doesn't go off.

so now i turn everything on when making a call

how can i turn it back on?

thanks tjeerdos

Guest daskalos
It was my first time to flash a ROM. I accidentally deleted all my contacts when i did a hard restart, well, lesson learned. Anyhow, i flashed the 6.5 first. It was very annoying that it was slow and most of the time unresponsive. After installing the phone cab and cloudy, sense will not be useable and will crash if used (sliding across the choices). And everytime the OS is boot, you get the error that cprog is not a valid program. And when you lock your phone, you will not be able to unlock it without taking out your battery. There is around an 5sec + delay when you want to unclock your phone immediately after locking it.

I reflashed using the v7. This is more stable and way faster, no crashes, no freezes except for the Easy 3Clock. But it does not install the touch Samsung player.

Both ROMs stop responding when 3sclock is tapped after patching FPU Enabler.

The thing is, you failed to read the first post thoroughly, here are what you're eyes missed:

- There is a note there that if you will use the 6.5 version, don't install included phone canvas, because it's not compatible with wm6.5, that's why you're getting the cprog error

- You need to install cloudy lock IF loose the sliding lockscreen

- There is a special Samsung Touch player for my Sense ROMs

- Your device freezes because you directly set S3Clock to 1GHz. There is a correct way of setting the 1GHz speed, it's via the "1GHz Tweak"

You don't have to go through all the trouble if you read the post thoroughly

Guest rohnramirez
The thing is, you failed to read the first post thoroughly, here are what you're eyes missed:

- There is a note there that if you will use the 6.5 version, don't install included phone canvas, because it's not compatible with wm6.5, that's why you're getting the cprog error

- You need to install cloudy lock IF loose the sliding lockscreen

- There is a special Samsung Touch player for my Sense ROMs

- Your device freezes because you directly set S3Clock to 1GHz. There is a correct way of setting the 1GHz speed, it's via the "1GHz Tweak"

You don't have to go through all the trouble if you read the post thoroughly

Actually i read everything. I even read through the whole thread, the instructions weren't exactly clear if it was for the v7 or the 6.5, i'm sorry i misunderstood it. There was a note below written "update: ....you can install phone cab and cloudy screen."

Yup, i also installed the Samsung touch player for sense roms, the one you gave a link to.

Thanks, i will look for the 1GHz tweak, but i haven't come to the point of choosing a clock setting yet before it freezes.

Awesome work. Thanks for sharing. Don't get steamed up, i was just trying to help by sharing my experience with it. :)

For B7610 users only: Sense 2.5.2019 WM 6.5. From twitter. sense 6.5 2019.nb0

First complete flash to samsung rom: Eboot_B7610NXXJC2_HW_70.eb0, Phone_B7610XXJC1, PDA_B7610NXXJC2_HW_70.MST

I will list a few things i noticed:

- camera button has no response, not in the album application, no camera

- the button between call & end call returns "error opening the shortcut"

* Not set under settings\personal\buttons

- HTC PHONE CANVAS, returns crpog.exe is not a vaild application

- resco: Photomanpro.exe is not a valid pocket PC application

- resco update : rupdate not signed or trusted

- messange WLMmessenger is not a vaild PPC app

- connection is set to services.telenor.se, no idea where to change it

Guest rohnramirez

First complete flash to samsung rom: Eboot_B7610NXXJC2_HW_70.eb0, Phone_B7610XXJC1, PDA_B7610NXXJC2_HW_70.MST

Wow, you flashed ebo too. Is that the correct way to do it? I just flashed .nbo. Sorry im new to this. lol.

Like the cook mentioned, do not install phone cab on the 6.5.

Camera will work when you install the camera cab

Your other concerns, i have no idea how to fix.

Guest the_onstone

Daskalos, at first, respect for your nice work. I want to say thank you and i will donate in the future!

Second thing: When do you think will be the Phone Canvas for the WM 6.5 version available...

Sorry for my bad english...

- Install camera app

- Set a shortcut at: settings -> personal -> buttons (obvious seeing your error message)

- Phone canvas only works with 6.5.x

- Don't know

- Don't know

- Settings -> Connections -> Connections

Edited by Klimto

Sir Daskalos,

Love your new Sense ROM, the version 6.5 is much more stable with my fav app (which is SMSFilter, in ur version 6.5.x this app always crashed itself), even i had some issue with S3Clock, yet Im able to fix it up by try n error. This ROM is very fast n smooth, THANK YOU Sir Daskalos for ur great effort, I believe one day ur name will be huge! Cheers!!

Guest FaTa1-Err0r
- Install camera app

- Set a shortcut at: settings -> personal -> buttons (obvious seeing your error message)

- Phone canvas only works with 6.5.x

- Don't know

- Don't know

- Settings -> Connections -> Connections

The solve the other errors, I think you should install the new sdkcerts.cab...

And thanks to Daskalos for another GREAT ROM!!! :-)

Guest Kossusukka

After using 6.5.3 for a few days, its just too buggy for me. I havent been able to fix problems i mentioned before, but now i got another annoying problem. Sometimes, when someone calls to me, nothing happens. At the callers end, its connecting, but my phone wont play the ringtone or even wake up. When it does that, it wont even record it as unanswered call, so i really dont even know if someone has called me. This problem comes a bit randomly, i dont know when or after what.

Hey, Im loving the sense interface, so easy to use , and the message system works perfectly I can see everything I have send to the person Im texting with LOVE IT!!!

But Im still having some problems :

* The alarm doesnt ring when I set it, I overslept for work because of this lol.

* Easy Set S3Clock doesn't work , tried reinstalling the app but still no luck.