roisagi

roisagi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Devices:k-jamqwizrad
two questions:

1. how can i add\change the language in the touch input keyboard?

2. can anyone post the link to GA lockscreen? the 6.5 lockscreen does not show SMS or missed calls...

daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts
  • Devices:LG Expo,Samsung Omnia i900
  • Twitter:@E1i077

two questions:

1. how can i add\change the language in the touch input keyboard?

2. can anyone post the link to GA lockscreen? the 6.5 lockscreen does not show SMS or missed calls...

1. Go to Programs and open EzTnput Menu, tap English and choose other languange from the drop down menu (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
2. It's just somewhere in the forum :)

Like my ROMs?

There are many ways to say thank you, one way is by clicking below

Posted Image

joecruz

joecruz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Devices:htc wizard

for joe

Hi daskalos, is this for me? I don't see any attachment....

roisagi

roisagi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Devices:k-jamqwizrad

1. Go to Programs and open EzTnput Menu, tap English and choose other languange from the drop down menu (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)

thanks.

so in the 6.5 version - can i install the phone canvas or not?

lam.nguyentung

lam.nguyentung

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Devices:samsung B7610

I can't find GA lockscreen.
Can you help me? Friends!

rahuldevnath

rahuldevnath

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:Samsung B7610
Thanks Ton, for a superb ROM. :)

However the FM RADIO doesn't work for me. There's no sound in Radio (Radio cab bundled). Though I can hear the clicks of Play and Pause, there's no sound of FM Broadcast. Tried rescanning as well! Am I Missing something?

Edited by rahuldevnath, 11 October 2010 - 01:04 PM.

stijnvdb

stijnvdb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Samsung B7610
weird issue: when I try to install the new touch player cab my phone just resets (without warning) right before it's finished - the touch player isn't installed when the device is booted up again?

Any thoughts?

AtheK

AtheK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Devices:Omnia Pro B7610

tap on the free space on top of the + sign then the vome slidrer will appear drag it ryt to increase volume n there u are

sakisds

sakisds

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Nexus S
I just realized that when you press the W/L button you get a nice character symbol input window. Nice work on that.

(And by the way, I uninstalled phone canvas yesterday, waiting for an 6.5 version)

tjeerdos

tjeerdos

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Devices:b7610
for EzInput dutch XT9 install the cab that can be found here:

XT9 dutch

respect for original posters! wmn79

greets tjeerd.

other XT9 :
1. Czech (please test)
2. Danish
3. Dutch
4. Finnish
5. Norwegian
6. Polish
7. Portuguese (finally, please test)
8. Russian
9. Swedish
10. Greek (for the software keyboard to work switch to greek in the sip settings touch keyboard otherwise it doesn't work)

54whui

54whui

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:B7610
Daskalos:

can you show the download url to me?
twritter can't be open in China.

thank you very much

Kossusukka

Kossusukka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
I find out another problem. After phone call, all sounds disappear. If i call to someone, or someone calls me, phone goes silent. I've checked the volume control thingy, but volume levels are set to max and sounds are in "On" mode, but even music player wont give a sound. If someone calls me after the phone goes silent, i can hear the call normally, calls aren't muted, but any other sounds won't play. Soft reset fixes this, until another call.

edit: Also the chool htc notifications panel (which opens by tapping indicator panel, near the clock) doesnt always work. Sometimes it changes to windows mobile orginal large indicator bar.

Edited by Kossusukka, 12 October 2010 - 12:19 PM.

daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

I find out another problem. After phone call, all sounds disappear. If i call to someone, or someone calls me, phone goes silent. I've checked the volume control thingy, but volume levels are set to max and sounds are in "On" mode, but even music player wont give a sound. If someone calls me after the phone goes silent, i can hear the call normally, calls aren't muted, but any other sounds won't play. Soft reset fixes this, until another call.

edit: Also the chool htc notifications panel (which opens by tapping indicator panel, near the clock) doesnt always work. Sometimes it changes to windows mobile orginal large indicator bar.

What ROM version are you using?

Like my ROMs?

Posted Image

daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

Like my ROMs?

Posted Image

day2912

day2912

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
thank you very much

Kossusukka

Kossusukka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Sense 2.5.2019 v7.nb0, thats what i installed.

Klimto

Klimto

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia B7610
I'm using the wm 6.5 version now, and i have to say it's awesome :) Really great work Daskalos!

I would donate again but i'm a poor student right now :) If i have some more money you'll certainly get some

B7610
PDA: B7610NXXJE2 (Daskalos Sense 2019, wm 6.5)
CSC: B7610NXENIL4
Phone: B7610XXJC1
Eboot: B7610NXXJC2

rohnramirez

rohnramirez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
It was my first time to flash a ROM. I accidentally deleted all my contacts when i did a hard restart, well, lesson learned. Anyhow, i flashed the 6.5 first. It was very annoying that it was slow and most of the time unresponsive. After installing the phone cab and cloudy, sense will not be useable and will crash if used (sliding across the choices). And everytime the OS is boot, you get the error that cprog is not a valid program. And when you lock your phone, you will not be able to unlock it without taking out your battery. There is around an 5sec + delay when you want to unclock your phone immediately after locking it.

I reflashed using the v7. This is more stable and way faster, no crashes, no freezes except for the Easy 3Clock. But it does not install the touch Samsung player.

Both ROMs stop responding when 3sclock is tapped after patching FPU Enabler.

tjeerdos

tjeerdos

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Devices:b7610
its a great rom. on my phone this one is better and more stable than v7.

only one question.
when i am on the phone. my screen doesn't go off.
so now i turn everything on when making a call

how can i turn it back on?

thanks tjeerdos

daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

It was my first time to flash a ROM. I accidentally deleted all my contacts when i did a hard restart, well, lesson learned. Anyhow, i flashed the 6.5 first. It was very annoying that it was slow and most of the time unresponsive. After installing the phone cab and cloudy, sense will not be useable and will crash if used (sliding across the choices). And everytime the OS is boot, you get the error that cprog is not a valid program. And when you lock your phone, you will not be able to unlock it without taking out your battery. There is around an 5sec + delay when you want to unclock your phone immediately after locking it.

I reflashed using the v7. This is more stable and way faster, no crashes, no freezes except for the Easy 3Clock. But it does not install the touch Samsung player.

Both ROMs stop responding when 3sclock is tapped after patching FPU Enabler.

The thing is, you failed to read the first post thoroughly, here are what you're eyes missed:

- There is a note there that if you will use the 6.5 version, don't install included phone canvas, because it's not compatible with wm6.5, that's why you're getting the cprog error
- You need to install cloudy lock IF loose the sliding lockscreen
- There is a special Samsung Touch player for my Sense ROMs
- Your device freezes because you directly set S3Clock to 1GHz. There is a correct way of setting the 1GHz speed, it's via the "1GHz Tweak"

You don't have to go through all the trouble if you read the post thoroughly

Like my ROMs?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users