40% Downloaded, thanks very much.
Will report very soon.

joecruz

joecruz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Devices:htc wizard
hi daskalos, so what exactly would we be missing if we did not include htc phone canvas? just want to know if it's something i can live without

Kiwi Dave

Kiwi Dave

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Devices:B7610; i900; 750 Treo Pro

Anyway there is a new version of Facebook tab (1.6) mod here: http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=651007 download meltwater htc...cab
Can you check if it will work in this ROM

I've downloaded this, and used it to sign into Facebook. Haven't used any of the instructions on the XDA page (too long for me to read them all) other than the install ones.

Application is installed, and I've used it to sign into Facebook. It's matched my exchange contacts, with the facebook ones, and pulled down photos (for the matches that I selected).

All appears to be working fine so far - will have more of a fiddle over the next 24 hours and let you know how I get on.

Dave

daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts
  • Devices:LG Expo,Samsung Omnia i900
  • Twitter:@E1i077

I've downloaded this, and used it to sign into Facebook. Haven't used any of the instructions on the XDA page (too long for me to read them all) other than the install ones.

Application is installed, and I've used it to sign into Facebook. It's matched my exchange contacts, with the facebook ones, and pulled down photos (for the matches that I selected).

All appears to be working fine so far - will have more of a fiddle over the next 24 hours and let you know how I get on.

Dave

Great news, I will include the tab on the next release

Anyway about the tap and hold I can't find any fix for it
The only info I found was Drag and release seems available in People Tab and Internet Tab
But I think, it'sdeactivated (by a reg entry) in home tab thats why its not working and causes the freeze
I remember the same situation before with Updates and Events tab, which freezes the device if Facebook is not enabled in Registry
The problem is I don't know the reg entries to add/edit to enable "Drag and Release" in Home Tab shortcuts

Like my ROMs?

There are many ways to say thank you, one way is by clicking below

Posted Image

Kiwi Dave

Kiwi Dave

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
Minor Bug 2: I've opened Twitter (just picked the icon from the horizontal menu bar. I can sign in, and see the latest 'Tweets' (from E1i077..... :) ), but the 'Menu' and 'All Tweets' soft buttons don't do anything....

Minor Bug 3: Not sure if this is a bug, of just down to my incompentence. I can't get the RSS feed on the front page to work. I've typed in the address of the RSS feed on the web, but keep getting the error "An error response was received from the server: Status Code = 400: Bad Request. The request could not be processed by the server due to invalid syntax". The feed I've been trying to use is http://twitter.com/s...e/140045182.rss

Edited by Kiwi Dave, 05 October 2010 - 01:40 PM.

hazboy

hazboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Louvre B7610

Download link temporary unavailable
I'm currently fixing the twitter tab :)

Greetings Daskalos,

It seem that i can't find your download link in your twitter, either i dont know where to look or u havent update your link (I just created a twitter account just to download your ROM bro). Waiting for the your link bro.

Sorry for any inconvenience ;)

daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

Minor Bug 2: I've opened Twitter (just picked the icon from the horizontal menu bar. I can sign in, and see the latest 'Tweets' (from E1i077..... :) ), but the 'Menu' and 'All Tweets' soft buttons don't do anything....

Minor Bug 3: Not sure if this is a bug, of just down to my incompentence. I can't get the RSS feed on the front page to work. I've typed in the address of the RSS feed on the web, but keep getting the error "An error response was received from the server: Status Code = 400: Bad Request. The request could not be processed by the server due to invalid syntax". The feed I've been trying to use is http://twitter.com/s...e/140045182.rss

Minor bug 2: that's the reason I removed the download link, I want to release it with a working Twitter Tab

Minor bug 3: Maybe it's the rss address, check the format of predefined addresses ;)

Like my ROMs?

Posted Image

Kiwi Dave

Kiwi Dave

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Minor bug 2: that's the reason I removed the download link, I want to release it with a working Twitter Tab

Minor bug 3: Maybe it's the rss address, check the format of predefined addresses :)

thanks for clarifying Minor Bug 2.

Minor Bug 3 is your RSS feed...
Attached File  Dask_RSS.png   31KB   37 downloads

any other RSS addresses you know of that I could use to test?

guamzintrusion19

guamzintrusion19

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Devices:Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro
wooooooow cool! I'm looking forward to the fixed rom. :) *so excited*

guamzintrusion19

guamzintrusion19

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Devices:Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro
Hi Daskalos! I'm looking forward to flashing this ROM. :)

Questions though:

1. Do you have a cab file that will allow me to use a keypad similar to the dial pad when creating text messages? I need to be able to use my phone with one hand when riding jeepneys or busses.
2. Is there a way to customize the wallpaper on the Samsung today screen? it gets boring after a while but I don't want to use Samsung widgets because all the icons go crazy when I switch to landscape mode.
3.Any application or suggested ROM that will solve the issue with icons when I switch to landscape mode?

I'm currently trying out all your ROMs to fix all the questions I asked above. I'm currently using the Giorgio Armani ROM, which I think really looks hot! I'm eyeing this ROM next ;) I would really appreciate an experts advice! :(

Thanks in advance!

donga_hp

donga_hp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:B7610
link???????????????????
Daskalos, I don't know where???

Edited by donga_hp, 06 October 2010 - 03:01 AM.

gauravv

gauravv

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • Devices:Omnia B7610
htc video player not working properly....no controls in it...no way to exit and even task manager(s) cant kill it....take about 7mb ram...

darthveda

darthveda

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Devices:B7610
the samsung settings packed in this archive does not work, some of the settings like Ring, Notification Sound, Touch Alert, H/w buttons Tone don't work.

daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

the samsung settings packed in this archive does not work, some of the settings like Ring, Notification Sound, Touch Alert, H/w buttons Tone don't work.

I'll check on that, :) though you can set them in the normal settings

Like my ROMs?

Posted Image

Alchedin

Alchedin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:B7610, LG Cookiemonster
Already got an eta there Daskalos? Really excited about this one :)

lam.nguyentung

lam.nguyentung

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Devices:samsung B7610
After one night I've successfully installed it by using laptop Windows 7.
This is the first time I use Sence, fall in love at th first look.
Work fine for me except some thing below, please forgive if it is stuppid comment.
- I don't know how to disable weather animation.
- GPRS is T-mobile in defaut, i took a lot of time to reconfig supporting my network.
- While viewing picture, charging to another picture quite slow, about 2s.
- auto rotare picture doesn't work
- Can't open picture attached in exchange email.
Appriciate if new release cover some feature below.
- support Unicode so I can read Vietnames without installing additional font.
- Disable exchange policy.
- to include internet sharing, it is valuable feature.

Lam

Thunder141

Thunder141

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 736 posts
  • Devices:B7610, HTC Leo
@Daskalos: Is it possible to get a german sense rom? Or, if you don't have the time, can you provide the neccessary sense packages, so i can integrate it in a german rom?

Speedfrog

Speedfrog

The Viking

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts
  • Interests:football
  • Devices:Omnia II 16 GB
@Daskalos

i cant send you PMs, you need to delete some.

"This message can not be sent because the recipient's inbox is full."

FrostBlooD

FrostBlooD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Devices:Omnia PRO B7610
  • Twitter:@frostblood90
After installing CHT v2.0, start button doesn't work anymore.. and some other apps like Microsoft MyPhone.. even pressing the call button doesn't bring up the dialer pad. Good thing I was able to backup my data before any of these happened. I don't know if this has anything to do with CHT but this was the last application I installed.

Edited by FrostBlooD, 06 October 2010 - 12:59 PM.

daskalos

daskalos

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts
Finished the second version (after some sleepless nights)

- applied some fixes
- added some tabs
- added some applications

just wait for the download link in on Twitter

Like my ROMs?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users