"EmailWidget"=dword:1

"InternetWidget"=dword:1

"PhotoWidget"=dword:0

"MusicWidget"=dword:0

"LocationWidget"=dword:0

"WeatherWidget"=dword:1

"LauncherWidget"=dword:1

"SettingsWidget"=dword:1

Setting "1" means activated, "0" means not acivated.

Before you do that, you need to unload M2DP, and turn of "sense" in the settings/today page->elements

Guest Rebels
You need to change it in the registry:

Go to

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\Manila2D]

"HomeWidget"=dword:1

"OperatorWidget"=dword:1

"PeopleWidget"=dword:1

"MessagingWidget"=dword:1

Before you do that, you need to unload M2DP, and turn of "sense" in the settings/today page->elements

Aha so it means M2DC is still not working like the yonn roms a? I thought obi has fixed it somehow. anyway i just came back home, gonna give the rom a try. will get back later :)

Guest andrew.mazlim
It's so great!Thanks!

Just one problem:

How can I rearrange and delete the tabs which I desire

When I used M2DC to edit it...the sense freeze or nothing work

Please someone here help me!

I asked (via PM) the same thing to K.Radd - because, friend, if you don't know that already... M2DC and rest tools we used to edit our Manila, ARE NOT WORKING with this new "Sense" Manila!!!

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest mowinnie

Can someone please confirm what is the size of the My Storage folder downloaded. I get an error while unpacking and get different sizes with different downloads. Thanks.

Like the boot up , kinda kewl :)

Most things working fine so far..... thanks for a great rom !

Edited by mowinnie

Guest Hammad16

Ummm... I am getting a file NOT Available notification on rapidshare. Please give us some mirrors :)

ProRapid Expired ;)

/cheers

Edited by Hammad16

Guest josh crooner

OCK, could we expect a release for the Omnia Pro B7610 too?? Please Please Please...love your work and would love to flaunt it...do consider it!!

Guest blade87

I got an error while extracting both parts :P

DXID1_ROM_Package_Gloss_Black_03.10.2010.part1.rar: Invalid or corrupt authenticity information

Is it safe to flash with that error?

Edit: OK. I risked it and it flashed successfully. Looks really great. :) The speed is awesome. The design is :(. Me like. Me really like. ;)

thankyou.gif

Edited by blade87

Guest jalmeida

I'm sorry, Radd, but just one thing: on home screen, it displays, almost all the time, the weather for Berlin. From times to times, when updating manually, it may display weather for my current city, but how can I set it always for my city? I must confess I've tried everything but didn't work around with it...

Guest kumachaser
You need to change it in the registry:

Go to

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\Manila2D]

"HomeWidget"=dword:1

"OperatorWidget"=dword:1

"PeopleWidget"=dword:1

"MessagingWidget"=dword:1

Thanks!! I understand

Guest mrvearn
I got an error while extracting both parts :)

DXID1_ROM_Package_Gloss_Black_03.10.2010.part1.rar: Invalid or corrupt authenticity information

Is it safe to flash with that error?

Same here...but..."idontcare" mode on... & i flash it...no probs. Everythings perfect.

Guest mrvearn
I'm sorry, Radd, but just one thing: on home screen, it displays, almost all the time, the weather for Berlin. From times to times, when updating manually, it may display weather for my current city, but how can I set it always for my city? I must confess I've tried everything but didn't work around with it...

Removed berlin from weather tab 1st...this is coz u have 2 city....so, removed all city from weather tab..after that add urs...

Guest lsherif

Delete " Berlin" from the weather tab, then add your city , then updated the home weather it will show your city.

Guest jalmeida

Thanks for your prompt replies, but already deleted Berlin from Weather Tab and added Porto (the nearest city available from my location in Portugal) but the funniest thing is that I select Porto in Weather Tab (and it's correctly displayed) but in Home Screen, when manually updating, it gives me the weather forecast for Braga (my actual location)!

Strange or normal?

Delete " Berlin" from the weather tab, then add your city , then updated the home weather it will show your city.

Well, this happened to me too, so i've turn on GMaps, and get my real location, then i just did a softreset and Ta daaa, mi city on the Home Screen just showed up.

Hope this can help you with your devices... :)

See ya!