DXID1 Custom ROM Windows Mobile 6.5

Guest Krazy Radd

Guest chandanbs

i got this error while extracting the contents of the rar files..

Does it mean the rom exe is corrupted. I just double clicked it .. it opened ok. but didn try flashing it.

Guest chandanbs

Does it mean the rom exe is corrupted. I just double clicked it .. it opened ok. but didn try flashing it.

post-321286-1286279388_thumb.jpg

Guest shokka9

God Damn Bro...

You still making sick ROMs!! I like this one a lot, sometimes i wish i had an Omnia (not only for cooking) but to use ROMs like this...

Good work Krazy....

You kno i got your back!!

Keep it up and speak soon.

Hi,

looks very nice so far.

And this ROM hopefully solves my massive akku problem!

I still got one problem:

how can I add or link a Programm to the Programm Tap

which is on the SD Storage-"Card"?

(I get no option to choose the path)

And sometimes "Touch Flo" won't load up corecctly

thanks in advance

Mike

oh, and one more thing:

I lost my ring-tones during flashing.

Don't know why, but does anyone has a link for me

where to donload some basic ring-tones like classic bell etc.

thanks

Mike

Guest andrew.mazlim
God Damn Bro...

You still making sick ROMs!! I like this one a lot, sometimes i wish i had an Omnia (not only for cooking) but to use ROMs like this...

Good work Krazy....

You kno i got your back!!

Keep it up and speak soon.

Hey, mate! Where the hell have you been? I missed your, bro.

Gimme a PM when you'll find some time...

Guest andrew.mazlim

Anyone (K.Radd or other), can share me a cab with negative b/w Windows Start logo & "X" button? I mean not only in the submenus but also in Home page...

Guest jalmeida
oh, and one more thing:

I lost my ring-tones during flashing.

Don't know why, but does anyone has a link for me

where to donload some basic ring-tones like classic bell etc.

thanks

Mike

That used to leave me bugged and annoyed.... until I found out: of course, the ROM's don't include it because you can get them from repository!

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ons-repository/

There you will find a ZIP with the original ringtones!

Guest andrew.mazlim
Dear

is your rom for Omnia i900? how to flash it ? what are Part 1 & part 2?

Now... it's getting REALLY annoying, people! I mean, the lack of notion/intelligence!

Sorry for my comment friend, but YOU NEVER NOTICED before UP in the top of Modaco screen, the ADRESS of this topic????????

It's says "i900 / General Omnia ROM Discussion"!!!... HOW MUCH difficult is to figure out, this is a i900 rom?

Also... "How to flash it?" Typical question of LAZY users. Try to... SEARCH this damn forum, to find quite few VERY useful topics about "Flashing new rom for NEWBIES", like yourself.

And finally... "What are Part 1 & part 2". It's not... "Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring" & "Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers", I'm SURE YOU!!!!

Jesus... It's the bloody rom in TWO PARTS, because it's quite heavy/large file!

For the love of God, don't you people EVEN TRY to... see what's something or simply search a bit, before you ask silly questions?

Edited by andrew.mazlim

Guest folderman

Hi master K.Raad,

Have you any pack of your glossy icons?. I´ve installed some programs and the new icons are so uglys if we compare them with yours.

Till now, everything it´s all rigth. Thank so much for your great work

Guest dragonmatahari
Now... it's getting REALLY annoying, people! I mean, the lack of notion/intelligence!

Sorry for my comment friend, but YOU NEVER NOTICED before UP in the top of Modaco screen, the ADRESS of this topic????????

It's says "i900 / General Omnia ROM Discussion"!!!... HOW MUCH difficult is to figure out, this is a i900 rom?

Also... "How to flash it?" Typical question of LAZY users. Try to... SEARCH this damn forum, to find quite few VERY useful topics about "Flashing new rom for NEWBIES", like yourself.

And finally... "What are Part 1 & part 2". It's not... "Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring" & "Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers", I'm SURE YOU!!!!

... It's the bloody rom in TWO PARTS, because it's quite heavy/large file!

For the love of God, don't you people EVEN TRY to... see what's something or simply search a bit, before you ask silly questions?

u have a point.. but plz andrew.. take it easy man.. we're in big family here :)

Guest nikkodonatte

Like I sayd amazing ROM, only one doubt, how can I enable video calls???

Thank´s and sorry for my bad english

P.D.: Problem solved thak´s to corpisa (thank you man, you´re the one!!!)

For the ones that need the solution is to install the original dialer http://www.mediafire.com/?iw5m1umdixy

Edited by nikkodonatte

Guest nikkodonatte

I´ve got the same error but the exe file it´s OK, I´ve flash yesterday with no problems.

Guest mowinnie

After a faulty unpacking I got

Part 1 - Having the complete rom exe. Plus Some files (11.4 mb) to be kept in My Storage before flashing. Plus a detailed tutorial about the files to be stored in My Storage.

Part 2 - Some files to be kept in My Storage = 3.76 mb

Flashing went well. Great boot up !! Great theme !!! All essentials working. Im not an advanced user.

Thanks Krazy. You put life back into our family and forum.

sorry for posting that again!

I still have problems with adding a

program (installed on a SD Card) to the Program bar and

is it possible to add more than the 12 picts for contacts?

thanks

Mike

Guest corpisa

wife broke spare omnia, had it with eclipse from ock and screen is unresponsive now ;) downloading anyway and trying to see if I can fix somehow my screen (i cannot slide S2U2 to unlock it as screen is useless in that area) :( :P :P off course she is happy with my other omnia running eclipse and she wont let me change roms now as she is happy how it is and took her sometime to get use to it (it only took her one screw phone to get used to it, jajajaj ... :( ouch!!! my phone :) )

beautiful work as always krazy, I hope I can get my hands on it!!!!

slds,

Guest Hanif Jiwani
u have a point.. but plz andrew.. take it easy man.. we're in big family here :)

andrew

sorry my questions hurt your heart. ;)

Edited by Hanif Jiwani

Guest andrew.mazlim

Generally... I'm very calm, people - as British. But... Jesus. It's quite simple to JUST READ a thread or search the forum, isn't it?

Also, it's a bit annoying asking something soooooooo simple, like if a thread is about a specific device... when Modaco has the full adress of the topic on top and everybody easily can read... the device!

Anyways..., TERRIBLE SORRY for my temper, I don't have good mood these past days.

P.S.: Any idea, any help from anyone, how to edit the "bubble.flag" and all the rest files, about Windows Start logo & "X" buttons? I'm still using OCK's GTX rom, I installed a new black taskbar (black-glossy), but that taskbar has that aweful BLUE W7 Windows Start icon and a RED "X" button. I want them all negative black/white.

Is it possible from someone to give me a cab with these negative icons?

Edited by andrew.mazlim