DXID1 Custom ROM Windows Mobile 6.5

Guest Krazy Radd

Guest MasterJam88

Hey Radd.

I changed to your Rom after many month beeing a OCK fanboy, but what u did there is....WOW!

No further words to say.

But I have a question and this is what is bothering me the most and maybe the reason why I have to switch back. I can't find the CommManager as a program. Sure I can enter it via tapping the top., but sometimes it's a lil bit tricky. So it's not possible to give it a shortcut to program tab. How can I set that Comm Manager is a prog so I can add it to Prog Tab?

Thx m8 and pls keep up such a gd work

Guest jalmeida

MasterJam88, I don't know if it helps you, but you can find the Comm Manager as a program in Start -> Settings -> Connections -> Comm Manager.

I hope it helped.

Hey Radd.

I changed to your Rom after many month beeing a OCK fanboy, but what u did there is....WOW!

No further words to say.

But I have a question and this is what is bothering me the most and maybe the reason why I have to switch back. I can't find the CommManager as a program. Sure I can enter it via tapping the top., but sometimes it's a lil bit tricky. So it's not possible to give it a shortcut to program tab. How can I set that Comm Manager is a prog so I can add it to Prog Tab?

Thx m8 and pls keep up such a gd work

CommManager is in Windows folder. I made a shortcut in the iphonetoday shortcuts. :)

If you want to put it in the programs tab, go to the windows folder, find CommManager and file-send to-start menu as shortcut (i have resco explorer). Then you will find it in the program tab.

Edited by stefg

Guest MasterJam88
CommManager is in Windows folder. I made a shortcut in the iphonetoday shortcuts. :)

If you want to put it in the programs tab, go to the windows folder, find CommManager and file-send to-start menu as shortcut (i have resco explorer). Then you will find it in the program tab.

Thx man. Found it.

Edited by MasterJam88

Guest chrian

Hello to everybody..... I flashed my phone with this amazing rom.... Just speechless!!!!!

I would like some help from someone who flashed the phone with this rom.

Is there any possibility from someone to post the S2U2 theme that Krazy Radd used with this rom?

I updated the S2U2 without save the theme!!!!

Thank you in advance!!!!

Guest chandanbs
I wonder why Samsung dont hire guys like Krazy Radd :) The skinning of this ROM is amazingly beautiful. The team Krazy Radd and OCK > entire Samsung staff ;)

...Yonn also has to be included.. His roms are amazingly quick and efficient battery friendly... KYO Foundation.... OM-KYO Foundation would be great.. :(

Guest MasterJam88

I have another big problem I just spotted.

Like other persons I had under my message tab the calendar. I removed it like Radd said: M2D Config-->remove throttletHTML and agenda. After that my message tab was rigth and I could read my messages instead of seeing calendar.

Now I switched to mail-tab and found the same problem.

But with Radds solution it doesn't work. remove the plugins doesn't work, because when all plugs are removed the field goes red and apply button doesn't work. When I close now and reopens the removed plugs are in there again.

If i try another plugin like "messaging", in my mail tab only stands: "you have 5 new messages", but I can't read a mail. I first have to open via Inbox.

How can I get it to work like in Ocks ROM that under SMS and Mail tab the mails are readable ?

Thx

EDIT:

For all who have the same or similar problem. Choose "Spacer" as plugin. Then the tabs are normal as they should be without any calendar or such things!

Edited by MasterJam88

Guest JulDra

Dose anyone have problem with the time??? It always reset when I softreset the phone. Have any solution about this??? Plz share with me! I being sick with this problem cauz I have to setup the time again..again.... >_<!

And 1 more! I don't know why all my file copy to Store Card always disappear. I put the file like this:

Store Card

--Soft & Game

----Game

----Soft (all file in this sub folder are disappear)

------Program

------Others

But when I changed all folder's name and copied files to my store card one by one, my files were back. So my question is have any program that control the store card in this ROM?

Edited by JulDra

Guest Hanif Jiwani
I have another big problem I just spotted.

Like other persons I had under my message tab the calendar. I removed it like Radd said: M2D Config-->remove throttletHTML and agenda. After that my message tab was rigth and I could read my messages instead of seeing calendar.

Now I switched to mail-tab and found the same problem.

But with Radds solution it doesn't work. remove the plugins doesn't work, because when all plugs are removed the field goes red and apply button doesn't work. When I close now and reopens the removed plugs are in there again.

If i try another plugin like "messaging", in my mail tab only stands: "you have 5 new messages", but I can't read a mail. I first have to open via Inbox.

How can I get it to work like in Ocks ROM that under SMS and Mail tab the mails are readable ?

Thx

EDIT:

For all who have the same or similar problem. Choose "Spacer" as plugin. Then the tabs are normal as they should be without any calendar or such things!

same problems here also

Guest Raheel Anjum

Downloaded from mediafire and am getting message Invalid or incorrect authenticity information while opening the file. Other users have also reported this problem while downloading from mediafire in this thread. I can only access mediafire from my place. Can any one help?

Edited by Raheel Anjum

Guest MimomaN

^^ it seems the problem with problem in Mediafire as usual

it happens with almost all ppl who downloaded from it

it's not always a good choice for a compressed files ;)

try megaupload or RS bro , try to use a proxy or something makes u able to reach it

or use google " كيفية التحميل من رابيد شير و ميجا ابلود من السعوديه "

and you'll find a good way for sure :)

Hi Radd,

please, how can I change or expand this bar with other programs?

And can I expand the peopl-tap with more than 12 contacts?

thank you!

Mike

post-769966-1286378518_thumb.jpg

Guest MimomaN

Downloaded and tested , but i have a serious problem

every time i use any rom , after flashing the first step is removing the unwanted taps and sorting the needed taps

why i can't do that with this rom ?

i can't remove any tape , i tried th usual way " Tools > M2DC > Taps > unmark the unwanted taps > apply "

but it didn't work with that rom , why ??

i tried soft reset but didn't work , restart didn't work as well , so what can i do ? :)

Guest kumachaser
Downloaded and tested , but i have a serious problem

every time i use any rom , after flashing the first step is removing the unwanted taps and sorting the needed taps

why i can't do that with this rom ?

i can't remove any tape , i tried th usual way " Tools > M2DC > Taps > unmark the unwanted taps > apply "

but it didn't work with that rom , why ??

i tried soft reset but didn't work , restart didn't work as well , so what can i do ? :)

THE AUTHOR POST

Enable or disable Widget Tabs

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\Manila2D]

"HomeWidget"=dword:1

"OperatorWidget"=dword:1

"PeopleWidget"=dword:1

"MessagingWidget"=dword:1

"EmailWidget"=dword:1

"InternetWidget"=dword:1

"PhotoWidget"=dword:1

"MusicWidget"=dword:1

"LocationWidget"=dword:1

"WeatherWidget"=dword:1

"LauncherWidget"=dword:1

"SettingsWidget"=dword:1

1= Enable | 0= Disable

With M2DC you can switch Widget Tabs in the order.

How can I create new SMS ?

Use the Messages Tab for new SMS. You have 2 options to create a new SMS.

1. You click the top right of the icon

2. Below the Menu button and then press "New"

How can I change weather city ?

First remove the city "Berlin". Move/Slide to Weather Tab. Press Menu and then "Remove Location".

Now add your Location city...wait 10-15 min. The new city will be transferred automatically in Home Tab or reset your device.

Guest 2shivar

Dude your rom is amaaaaaaaaaazing. I love it so much wherever i am people stare at my phone like it is a god thanks to the amazing m2d theme. Thanks a lot

The rom is amazing ...:) but drain the battery like hell.

Yes indeed, even using the Yonn Battery Tweak

Is there any other cab to fix this drain?

Still, this ROM is graphically beautiful.

Btw, is there an icon collection of your Glossy icons, Kadd? For the other apps like Marketplace or WiFi profiles.

See ya!

Guest MimomaN

THE AUTHOR POST

ops , sorry i didn't read it

now everything works great - so far - :)

i just have a question about taps , how to disable vibration when i press on taps

i already disabled it from Setting > personal > vibration > disable vibration for touch screen

but i can't disable it for the taps , any ideas ?