New B7610 Collection Thread

Guest m0o5

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FiredFox

I can't find the right CSC or PDA to use with my Indian version of B7610. I am using Daskalos ROM but the physical keyboard has several keys that don't work right, ex. the comma key does not produce a comma and several shift symbols produce wrong results. Other than that everything works fine. Can someone point me to the right and latest version of PDA/CSC etc. that I can use with the Indian B7610 and Dakalos 23151 Megalite ROM?

Guest Avathariuz

hi guys! first of all i aint really sure if im posting this question on the right page or if this question of mine has been answered already.. anyway ive been using my b7610 omnia phone for about 4mnths now.. although i really like the phone i find it very slow.. my program RAMs free space is always at 60mb and im guessing this affects the speed of the phone.. im not very techie so even if i tried reading this forum i still cant get the information i need.. i hope somebody can provide me simple and precise instructions on how to get my phone to work better.. any response from you guys will be gladly appreciated.. thanks in advance!!

cant find some games for my phone as well.. hope you can get me some links where i can download good games.. thanks!!

Guest draditya

hi can somebody make an cab for converting side volume rocker action in to a scroll button.every time volume rocker is pressed it shows option of changing profile.thats actually been unused.if it can be converted to scroll it will be very handy during browsing and all. ...

Guest draditya

hi can somebody make an cab for converting side volume rocker action in to a scroll button.every time volume rocker is pressed it shows option of changing profile.thats actually been unused.if it can be converted to scroll it will be very handy during browsing and all. ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest 7827505059

finally got success after a hard............... :D :( :( :D B) B) B) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

post-848812-1300426423_thumb.jpg

Edited by 7827505059

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Thunder141
can someone help me get the original 6.1 B7610XXII6 ? I have tried the link and registering, but i wasn`t succesfull

here download links are working (today tested)

• 1 month later...
Guest J4cker
that widget plus dont work on 6.5.3, dont take me wrong, i tried and normal link worked From JC2 :)

sms-mms doesnt work me, on 6.5.3 i think it is normal JC2 exported too

• 1 month later...
Guest paulasis

Hello. Thanks for your work, thats a great guide for b7610.

I have a problem that was bothering me for some time. I am trying to Hard Reset my B7610. I've used many ways but i cant find the way to do it.

I'll tell you exactly what i do so you can help me better. I press W&L button and Lock button at the same time and Soft reset with stylus after that. When the FIRST logo of samsung apears (not the animated) i press and hold Send and End while still holding W&L button and Lock button. The Windows Mobile screen appears and then no screen asking for format and just turns on the handset normally. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks beforehand.

Guest Voldem

Hello. Thanks for your work, thats a great guide for b7610.

I have a problem that was bothering me for some time. I am trying to Hard Reset my B7610. I've used many ways but i cant find the way to do it.

I'll tell you exactly what i do so you can help me better. I press W&L button and Lock button at the same time and Soft reset with stylus after that. When the FIRST logo of samsung apears (not the animated) i press and hold Send and End while still holding W&L button and Lock button. The Windows Mobile screen appears and then no screen asking for format and just turns on the handset normally. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks beforehand.

After posting about the formating press the button to answer the call.

• 3 months later...
Guest Isascaboy89

Can i suggest to create a section where everibody can post his problems and we try to solve it?

I've made a similar thing in an italian forum, if you want too see it just check this link

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...