Subtitle support on video Player ?

Guest hotsync

Guest hotsync

Hi all,

I'm considering to buy a Samsung Galaxy, but I wonder if it has a video player with subtitle support. (Without ripping with an external video tool)

I have a Omnia GT-i8000 (WinMo) and use TCPMP with subtitle plugin.. I'm not so exigent, any decent video player app with Divx and subtitle support is ok for me ...

best regards.

Guest Airwave11
Hi all,

I'm considering to buy a Samsung Galaxy, but I wonder if it has a video player with subtitle support. (Without ripping with an external video tool)

I have a Omnia GT-i8000 (WinMo) and use TCPMP with subtitle plugin.. I'm not so exigent, any decent video player app with Divx and subtitle support is ok for me ...

best regards.

Had the same problem... Look for mVideoPlayer... And works perfectly with subtitles, even on a pico-projector!

Guest radiobicho

RockPlayer for android. It suports .srt subtitle and you dont need to convert the video formats.

:)

GALAXY S is THE BEST!!!

Had the same problem... Look for mVideoPlayer... And works perfectly with subtitles, even on a pico-projector!

• 6 months later...
Guest kervinkarl
RockPlayer for android. It suports .srt subtitle and you dont need to convert the video formats.

GALAXY S is THE BEST!!!

i have rockplayer but it doesn't show the subtitle of the movie i am watching. how do i activate the subtitle?

Guest kervinkarl

GALAXY S is THE BEST!!!

i already have mVideoplayer, thanks, anyway.... :-)