5 replies to this topic

hotsync

hotsync

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Tab, Galaxy SII I9100
Hi all,
I'm considering to buy a Samsung Galaxy, but I wonder if it has a video player with subtitle support. (Without ripping with an external video tool)

I have a Omnia GT-i8000 (WinMo) and use TCPMP with subtitle plugin.. I'm not so exigent, any decent video player app with Divx and subtitle support is ok for me ...

best regards.

Airwave11

Airwave11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:Many Samsung ^^

Hi all,
I'm considering to buy a Samsung Galaxy, but I wonder if it has a video player with subtitle support. (Without ripping with an external video tool)

I have a Omnia GT-i8000 (WinMo) and use TCPMP with subtitle plugin.. I'm not so exigent, any decent video player app with Divx and subtitle support is ok for me ...

best regards.

Had the same problem... Look for mVideoPlayer... And works perfectly with subtitles, even on a pico-projector!

radiobicho

radiobicho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Omnia I8000
RockPlayer for android. It suports .srt subtitle and you dont need to convert the video formats.
:)
GALAXY S is THE BEST!!!

Had the same problem... Look for mVideoPlayer... And works perfectly with subtitles, even on a pico-projector!

hotsync

hotsync

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Tab, Galaxy SII I9100
thanks for your fast answers :)

kervinkarl

kervinkarl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Samsung GT i9000 Galaxy S
  • Twitter:@kervinkarl

RockPlayer for android. It suports .srt subtitle and you dont need to convert the video formats.
GALAXY S is THE BEST!!!

i have rockplayer but it doesn't show the subtitle of the movie i am watching. how do i activate the subtitle?

kervinkarl

kervinkarl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Samsung GT i9000 Galaxy S
  • Twitter:@kervinkarl

GALAXY S is THE BEST!!!

i already have mVideoplayer, thanks, anyway.... :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users