[ROM] Liquid Community ROM Froyo 2.0

Guest LCR_Team

Guest LCR_Team

Malez, Vache presents

LCR.jpg

LCR-F v2.0

Our new website (does not exist anymore)

http://lcr-team.org/

Unfortunalty our domain name was stoler and we can't use it anymore

LCR-F_2.0 was uploaded here LCR-F_2.0-signed.zip

Please download from our website in priority (for statistics) and don't reupload.

Important : enable usb debugging in settngs / application / developpement to have LCR Settings fully working

Use Malez custom recovery.img with nandroid working!

http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liquid-liquid-modaco-com/303405/malezrecovery-2-1-0-1/

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER FOR THE LATEST UPDATES: http://twitter.com/LCR_Updates

LCR-F 2.0 FULL ROM (this is a full rom (will wipe all data, apps updated 20110111))

Important : If you encounter issues with volume or media playing (local or streaming) disable "New audio codec" option in LcrSettings

• Based on 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN1 leak. Install this bin file first. (Can installed on top of any froyo leak)
  • Global performance boost
  • Direct sound process management : audio equalizer for headset, speaker, bluetouth (vache)
  • Gingerbread keyboard
  • Acer Metal camera
  • Play Dixv/Xvid
  • Access your windows/samba shared directories using CIFS Manager (thanks to xPashkin for modules)
  • You can choose wich audio codec to use via LcrSettings/Tweak menu
  • Fixed low volume on Navigator (TTS) (disable new audio codec in LcrSettings)
  • Enhanced audio playing (aac+ / m4a) (disable new audio codec in LcrSettings)
  • Mp3 vbr can be played again (enable new audio codec in LcrSettings)
  • FULLY CUSTOMISABLE USER INTERFACE : you can choose the way each elements looks like (For better battery life, disable customisation)
  • Desire theme by simoneser (thanks to him) + Transparency for Blue Theme by Shreps + Gingerbread theme
  • Updated Lcr Settings with fixed theme manager

LCR-F 1.1.2 PATCH (this is a cumulative patch, apply it on top of LCR-F 1.0 or LCR-F 1.1. Full rom will be provided later)
    Important : If you encounter issues with volume or media playing (local or streaming) disable "New audio codec" option in LcrSettings

• Global performance boost
    • You can choose wich audio codec to use via LcrSettings/Tweak menu
    • Fixed low volume on Navigator (TTS) (disable new audio codec in LcrSettings)
    • Enhanced audio playing (aac+ / m4a) (disable new audio codec in LcrSettings)
    • Mp3 vbr can be played again (enable new audio codec in LcrSettings)
    • Transparency in notification bar + Desire theme by simoneser (thanks to him) + Transparency for Blue Theme by Shreps + Gingerbread theme
    • Updated Lcr Settings with some UI translation + check wether Usb debugging is enabled at startup (required)
      LCR-F 1.1 PATCH (this is a patch, apply it on top of LCR-F 1.0. Full rom will be provided later)
      bubblek.png
      • Patch file (NANDROID BACKUP FIRST)
      • fully rebased on Acer_LiquidE_4.504b.00_EMEA-GEN1
      • Memory enhancements (should fix tweak acces in LcrSettings)
      • New option in tweak menu to switch to next playing song when pressing camera button
      • New calculator
      • Updated themes with stock + Shreps blue theme
      • fixed powertop + powertop.sh to run it
      • some internal fixes
      • FULLY CUSTOMISABLE USER INTERFACE (you can choose wich part to use via Lcr Settings)
      • For better battery life and performance, disable customisation.
      • Lcr settings was translated (except UI part for the moment). Use more locale2 if your local is not directly in system settings
        Big big thanks to translators

• Maxisma (deutch)
        • Guillermo López (spanish)
        • Shreps (french)
        • Ramdanih and Tim (Indonesian)
        • alezzandro1986 and andrew2511 (Italian)
        • Christian Peper (nl)
        • Piter1225 (polish)
        • zbrin (portuguse)
        • Revertron (russian)
        • Axel (swedish)
        • Jeff Tan (simplified chinese)
        • Kenelm (taiwan)

If your name was not mentionned, please contact

LCR-F 1.0 (full rom, will wipe all, updated apps 20100925)

previewbp.png

[*] Full rom (will wipe all data, apps updated 20101007)[*] Based on Acer_LiquidE_4.002.02_EMEA-GEN1 leak but can installed on top of any froyo leak[*] Root[*] Unlocked market[*] Optimized Applications[*] Optmized memory management[*] Optimized Framework[*] Apps2sd compliant (froyo apps2sd and old apps2sd method on sdcard)[*] Flash Player[*] Custom Black Theme[*] Custom Bootanim[*] Battery %[*] Full Android UI[*] Removed mostly Acer apps[*] Updated applications[*] Preconfigured launcher (LauncherPro/ADW.Lancher)[*] Preconfigured Settings for better perf[*] High Sensibility[*] Optimized GPS[*] AOSP Dialer/Contacts[*] Many Live wallpapers (easilly uninstallable)[*] Many settings can be configured using the dedicated application LCR Settings :

device4.pngdevice3s.png

device2p.png

[*] Change Dialer (AOSP/Acer)[*] Filter Ads[*] Zipalign on boot[*] Wake on with Camera button[*] Custom install location to chose where to install your apps (Auto, Phone, SDCard)[*] Old app2sd[*] Access to quick comands like : reboot, remount system, make/restore a nandroid, flash a zip file[*] Install/Uninstall system app[*] Theme manager[*] Change the boot animation[*] and much more...

The rom is ready to use out of box with many usefull tools already included

Tips :

[*]If you use car mode, switch to AOSP dialer to have Dial/Contact working withni car mode[*] To have better battery life, ddisable automatic light sensor and use a fixed value (lower is better)

Edited by LCR_Team

Guest elgubbo

it is GREAT! supersmooth right after install.

how much space is supposed to be left on system after clean install?

for me it is about 11MB... is this correct ? :)

Can this be flashed over the more recent 4.504b00 leak, or should we stick to 4.002 for now? Either way, I look forward to trying it out.

It can be flashed over the most recent leak

Guest vikings123

Great!

I registered but my account was not activated.

Can not download and try it ... (:

Downloading now....... :)

flashing ...... ;)

Edited by vikings123

Guest bellanano
Can this be flashed over the more recent 4.504b00 leak, or should we stick to 4.002 for now? Either way, I look forward to trying it out.

+1

Hoooray!!! Thank you LCR-team

Could you please let me know if the locales include JAPANESE localisation of all the menues? and if not can I translate it or take the language files from elsewhere and put them into ROM?

Thank you

Edited by Umka

Guest mangeh

Hey, when i try to flash i get a

"Corrupt file: system\lib\libflashplayer.so

Verification failed"

and it's aborted... what to do?

Edit: Downloaded the file again and flashed without sign check and it seems to work

Edit2: But it seems it's not overclocked?

Edited by mangeh

Guest vikings123
It can be flashed over the most recent leak

It is smooth, though Quadrant score is low.

Seems to me that battery drains pretty fast.

And one last Q, any plan for OC kernel? :)

Many thanks, guys!

Guest snootched

Has anyone tried OpenVPN on this ROM? Looks to me that we don't have the tun in the kernel. I'm at "Cannot open TUN/TAP dev /dev/tun: No such file or directory (errno=2)"

Thanks for any info..

Guest klipnov

the site is also down? overload myb :) ...

really wanted to try unlocked market because it wont work using malez recovery..

edit:didn't notice the post above

Edited by klipnov