• Please log in to reply
2257 replies to this topic

fearbrain

fearbrain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:Huawei U8230

try going to terminal and typing: a2sd repair (after su ofc)

I've done this already, and "a2sd reinstall" too. Nothing solve. I decided to use a nandroid backup 1 month old. Thanks anyway.

Casterina

Casterina

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile Pulse (AKA U8220)

I've done this already, and "a2sd reinstall" too. Nothing solve. I decided to use a nandroid backup 1 month old. Thanks anyway.

repartition your sdcard?

sun lbx

sun lbx

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Devices:u8230
hi folks
i'ma CM6 user
and i wanna ask you
which Java emulator (J2ME) would you recommend?
Is it sure to work in CM6....
It's very important for me, please tell me if you know :unsure:

nickletherby

nickletherby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:T-mobile pulse
I am very much a newbie to Android, having spent the last 7 years using Windows Mobile for my handheld computing, but I have lost faith!

I have a T-mobile pulse to see if I can get on with Andriod, and was following the install guide to upgrade my ROM.

The install of the GApps failed and on rebooting my phone (all I could do) I now get the following message "the process android.process.acore has failed unexpectedly. Please try again"

could some tech wizard please tell me where I have gone wrong and how to rescue the situation please.

Casterina

Casterina

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

I am very much a newbie to Android, having spent the last 7 years using Windows Mobile for my handheld computing, but I have lost faith!

I have a T-mobile pulse to see if I can get on with Andriod, and was following the install guide to upgrade my ROM.

The install of the GApps failed and on rebooting my phone (all I could do) I now get the following message "the process android.process.acore has failed unexpectedly. Please try again"

could some tech wizard please tell me where I have gone wrong and how to rescue the situation please.

go into clockwork recovery and then wipe data/factory reset and the issue should be fixed.

nickletherby

nickletherby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:T-mobile pulse

go into clockwork recovery and then wipe data/factory reset and the issue should be fixed.

It won't let me, it is stuck in this loop from the moment you unlock the screen. I need to hard reset my phone, but can't find how to do it

Casterina

Casterina

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

It won't let me, it is stuck in this loop from the moment you unlock the screen. I need to hard reset my phone, but can't find how to do it

do it from the settings.. and then hard reset it after.

Bercy

Bercy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Pulse
Hi!
Good news? :P

http://review.cyanog...om/#change,3670

Dumindurr

Dumindurr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Instructions
These instruction are only for release 0.3 and later. For earlier releases you must use fastboot.

1. Install Clockwork recovery image if you haven't already. Clockwork (AmonRA's recovery will not work).
2. Download both the rom zip file and the gapps zip file.
3. Copy both zip files to your sd card. This can be done my removing the sd card and putting it into a pc, or mounting it while it is in the phone, or using 'adb push <file> /sdcard/'.
4. Reboot into recovery.
5. Make a nandroid backup so you can revert if necessary.
6. Install first the rom using the install update from sd card option.
8. Next install GApps the same way.
9. If you were not previously using a CyanogenMod rom you MUST wipe /data/.
10. Reboot.

both files got installed perfectly but i didn't get the Android market app. I cant sync with my email and calender, and the wifi doesn't work (can detect but doesn't connect).

What shall i do?
someone please help.

twrock

twrock

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts
  • Devices:Jiayu G2S & Huawei G300

both files got installed perfectly but i didn't get the Android market app. I cant sync with my email and calender, and the wifi doesn't work (can detect but doesn't connect).

What shall i do?
someone please help.

Read completely through the first post of this thread and see if you can find what you need:
http://android.modac...-modifications/
(Tip: did you start with the old UK update from 2010?)

amir saeed

amir saeed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
guys i can't arabic-browser-signed.zip and gapps-pulse-20101020-signed.zip.. it just says aborted (using recovery mode) anyone help ?

amir saeed

amir saeed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
guys i can't arabic-browser-signed.zip and gapps-pulse-20101020-signed.zip.. it just says aborted (using recovery mode) anyone help ?

twrock

twrock

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts

Look at my previous post just above yours. Follow that link to get to the other links.
Make sure you are using Clockwork Recovery 2.5.0.7. If you aren't, first flash that. (There is a link in that post.)
Download the Gapps linked in that post. Boot into CW Recovery, do a full data wipe. Install that Gapps.
Then, maybe you can install the arabic browser. Are you sure that browser file is an installable zip via Recovery, or is it just a zip of the apk file you need to install separately?

Incidentally, you might want to just start over with that rom. It has a lot of fixes that this rom does not.

Galegor

Galegor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile Pulse U8220

GApps signed zip: gapps-pulse-20101020-signed.zip <-- install from recovery

I had a serious problem to install Gapps. My Clockwork ver is 3.xx and had problem with scripts in a time of installing using file from above link. Just to share with others below works perfectly for me. Now I have all the standard Google apps and market on Android 2.2. http://wiki.cyanogen...ion/Google_Apps

direct link for CyanogenMod 6: http://android.d3xt3...1020-signed.zip

Edited by Galegor, 13 July 2011 - 11:23 AM.

twrock

twrock

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts

I had a serious problem to install Gapps. My Clockwork ver is 3.xx and had problem with scripts in a time of installing using file from above link. Just to share with others below works perfectly for me. Now I have all the standard Google apps and market on Android 2.2. http://wiki.cyanogen...ion/Google_Apps

direct link for CyanogenMod 6: http://android.d3xt3...1020-signed.zip

I'm not sure this was your problem, but it has been mentioned a number of times that there are problems with using CW Recovery 3.x. Many of us have found 2.5.0.7 works consistently very well. "Newer" is not always better. ;) But YMMV.

flip's

flip's

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:U8230
Hello,
I'm a TMN A1 user (U8320). CyanogenMod 6 with only one problem(?), front camera, but....

It's really a good rom. Everything better than 2.1 from TMN. Rom Manager already there, etc.

Even 802.x protocol that don't work with 2.1 from tmn is now working (I'm sure it was problem with cert).

Cyanogenmod 7 is in my mind, is really a good improvement , but first attempts result in no network (so no telephone), and I need it ;-)

Anyone had successes?

kingvn

kingvn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Huawei U8320
:( Hello !!!

I cant update my android ?! I try very times but I can't :(
My android is a Huawei U8320 , and I want to upgrade it to 2.2 , but I can't ...

someone help me?! please? :(

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts
  • Devices:u8230/u8860

:( Hello !!!

I cant update my android ?! I try very times but I can't :(
My android is a Huawei U8320 , and I want to upgrade it to 2.2 , but I can't ...

someone help me?! please? :(

see here----> http://www.modaco.co...e-owners-guide/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users