Hard Reset

Guest Marco87

Guest Marco87

Hi guys,

i got my phone last week, it was v1.6 but i upgrade it to 2.1 here is the problem;

there is lots of apps for bouygues telecom (french) and i cant delete any of them, now i want to get back 1.6, how can i do it?

i tried volume up+ search+ and turn off , its just factory reset nothing change

i read somewhere the hard reset is: volume up + search + home key , is this have any difference?

Btw sorry for bad english :)

Guest Marco87
You have to root your phone and then for example with titanium back remove the apps.

root for 2.1 see here: http://android.modaco.com/content/lg-gt540...root-gt540-2-1/

i tried to get v20b for baltics, i installed it with kdz updater but i phone gives error about my sim card..

anyway, can i install one of other v20 or everyone of them will give same error?

i tried to get v20b for baltics, i installed it with kdz updater but i phone gives error about my sim card..

anyway, can i install one of other v20 or everyone of them will give same error?

Take out ur sim card.

Guest HydrActive
Hi guys,

i got my phone last week, it was v1.6 but i upgrade it to 2.1 here is the problem;

there is lots of apps for bouygues telecom (french) and i cant delete any of them, now i want to get back 1.6, how can i do it?

i tried volume up+ search+ and turn off , its just factory reset nothing change

i read somewhere the hard reset is: volume up + search + home key , is this have any difference?

Btw sorry for bad english :)

You can't do this. Because you replaced old frimware with 2.1 frimware.

I can expalin it to you in Turkish at Donanım Haber Forums. My nick name is alperakbilgi. ;)

Guest ilovelg
so how can i delete the french telecom apps?

Just root ure phone, and use any App manager that can acess ALL phone apps, and just delete them one by one, fairly easy.