[ROM][WWE][LITE] WM 6.5.0.87 Build 21889 (JC2)

Guest Thunder141

I test Lighter version 2 now. Same problem like version 1. I try flash Lighter version, but after first start of phone i get black screen on phone and flash was dont end succefull.

Guest Thunder141

will try to make a new build. Seems titanium could not be left out with a substitute shell

I test Lighter version 2 now. Same problem like version 1. I try flash Lighter version, but after first start of phone i get black screen on phone and flash was dont end succefull.

Guest greenonion

the lite version is now updated or just the ekstra super light version?

my experience with roms:

-little lagy but stable,

-found in settings by wallpaper, no pictures are shown

-many opened programs and no problems handling them with abutton, (nice to see that app, cant live without)

-working stable

question:

Are you going to make these version better or will you jump from one version to another like daskalos? Because what all we need is just one very great and stable rom and no htc sense schnick schnack :P

Thx for making it/them

Edited by greenonion

Guest Thunder141

I can work further on this version. What are the wishes for a 6.5 JC2 or JE2 light version? Titanium cannot be removed, cause without a shell, device will not boot correctly.

I didn't use sense for my personal use, too. I stay on Titanium, cause it's the fastest shell until now for me. My personal rom is a 6.5.3 rom, of course, because it's more finger friendly then 6.5. But caused by the problems of the testers from the english pendant, i will also develop the english 6.5 version further.

I removed all jpeg files. But you cann add you own desired ones.

WM 6.5.3 english version still only boots up on my device. Testers has black screen. German 6.5.3 version boots up on testers devices, too. So for english version until now it's recommended to stay on 6.5 version, which will be improved by me, too

the lite version is now updated or just the ekstra super light version?

my experience with roms:

-little lagy but stable,

-found in settings by wallpaper, no pictures are shown

-many opened programs and no problems handling them with abutton, (nice to see that app, cant live without)

-working stable

question:

Are you going to make these version better or will you jump from one version to another like daskalos? Because what all we need is just one very great and stable rom and no htc sense schnick schnack :P

Thx for making it/them

Edited by Thunder141

Guest Thunder141

I heard of it, but I havn't had the time to spend some investigations on cooking it into one of my roms.

by the way, have you heard of extendir? Any chance this could get incorporated into b7610 roms? I heard good feedbacks about it over at XDA-Dev but I'm not sure if it will work on b7610 roms (also the fact that i'm not a rom chef :P )

Guest joecruz
I heard of it, but I havn't had the time to spend some investigations on cooking it into one of my roms.

How about resproxy? seems that it makes the fone even faster by some caching...does take up RAM though. jackleung over at xda-dev xperia x1 forums uses it on his roms

Guest Thunder141

isn't that only for htc devices and their htc apps?

How about resproxy? seems that it makes the fone even faster by some caching...does take up RAM though. jackleung over at xda-dev xperia x1 forums uses it on his roms

• 2 weeks later...