My GT540 = DEAD

Guest Pagnchanak

Guest ilovelg
My phone just got bricked too, he is completely dead, not even single response, download mode dosnt work... Tried everything... Waiting for Monday will give it too LG Waranty Support.

Russians on 4pda.ru also mentioned that only LG service can fix this :/ so yeah i really hope they will accept my phone :/

Did the guys at Waranty service accepted your phone even if you used KDZ updater ? Im pretty much sure you all have lied that you used LG Support Tool, but cant they notice anything ? I didnt had Recovery or Fastboot or any Costum ROM. Im pretty much sure My Phone's Bootloader got deleted, i was flashing it via KDZ got an error message. Restarted the phone and thats it, it got bricked :D

I need to think a good lie right now :/ Suggest me something :P

Okay Small Update: The lovely girl that works there accepted my phone without any questions or doubts and was smiling all the time B) She told me that my phone will be fixed in 3days, Awesome !

Guest ilovelg
Okay Small Update: The lovely girl that works there accepted my phone without any questions or doubts and was smiling all the time :P She told me that my phone will be fixed in 3days, Awesome !

Another Small Update: I just received text message from them. Service guys wrote me that they are waiting for a device/parts change, it could take up to 2weeks :D Well if i will get a new phone then its awesome, since my case and screen was scratched :/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bloodlust8

I've already sent my phone back to CPW in Northern Ireland, fortunately I have a friend who's going back there in the UK. They already sent my phone to London and will be waiting for 2 weeks as well, hopefully I'll get a new phone.

Edited by bloodlust8