Help me save my phone guys.

Guest Invictos

Guest Invictos

Hey guys ,you are my only hope.I have a Lg Optimus gt 540 and it wass updated to 2.1 but I've tried Type Fresh(that app witch change the fonts) and yes I rooted it.But when I've change some fonts it restart and it didn't won't to boot up anymore.So I've tried to reflash it.It start well but at 14% if the install phone froze,I've waited few houers and it still wass at 14%.Then i've tried to intall the rom all over and my PC crashed.Now my phone won't even start.

:)

I know that here is the only place that someone can help me

Sorry for my bad english.

Guest Pagnchanak
Hey guys ,you are my only hope.I have a Lg Optimus gt 540 and it wass updated to 2.1 but I've tried Type Fresh(that app witch change the fonts) and yes I rooted it.But when I've change some fonts it restart and it didn't won't to boot up anymore.So I've tried to reflash it.It start well but at 14% if the install phone froze,I've waited few houers and it still wass at 14%.Then i've tried to intall the rom all over and my PC crashed.Now my phone won't even start.

:)

I know that here is the only place that someone can help me

Sorry for my bad english.

We have the same problem. I don't want to give up but I think there isn't a way to get it work. I guess I will make good use of the warranty card. Gonna take it to LG soon..

Guest markoni80

Hmm have you tired installing 2.1 rom once again? If not try it.... I don't think warranty covers any special modifications you have done to your phone!

Guest Invictos

Yes,I've tried to flash it with 2.1 ,even with 1.6.But the phone won't even start only black screen

I don't wanna be a jerk ,but how the ppf from lg will know that if it won't power up.I mean if they know how to make It start to see that the phone is flashed,they probably will know how to fix it

And lets think out of the box for a sec,how do they put android OS in newly branded phone.there shoud be a software or way or anything.

Guest ASY9650

When you plug the phone in, even with a black screen does the computer recognize the input?.

Have you tried re flashing? Just keep trying, possibly even try with LG-Utils.

If not...Just tell LG you did a hard reset as you were experiencing regular black screens or something...and support/the shop told you to hard reset it... :) .

Guest Invictos

Nope,no sound when I plug it into the pc :) But I already send it back to the LG service center,and I told them that the phone just stop working just like that in a middle of a very imprtent bisness call... :) And that they need to fix their product couse I didn't pay for that.

Guest Invictos

No cant go into any mode.And you mean download more(volume down+camera+power)hard reset i think its (volume up+search+home) corect me if am wrong.No sign of life at all :)

Guest djgerry300

Nope,

I just retested it and it's volume_down+search+home to go in "Download mode". Still dunno if it's the same as the emergency mode

Btw.. I'm running the V20A_00 ROM of the 5th october.

And i'm sorry your phone got bricked,

I have flashed it a couple of times without a problem.