ENGLAND complete-ultimate theme (Startup, M2D, S2U2)

Guest andrew.mazlim

Guest mowinnie
Yep! some ROMs have it protected somehow. Try flashing Ock's Eclipse instead.

adhip, thats what I thought. Tried ock's eclipse ( touch input) and i still get the same error - make sure the file is not write -protected or bla bla

I can copy the xml file fine.

Wonder what Im missing out on coz everything seems fine and working. Just the row of icons just below the calendar and above the tabs is missing. I dont mind that really.

Love the complete pack.

I was wondering where the contents of the full homescreen weather rar file have to be placed were I using another theme ?

Thanks for everything Andrew.

Guest andrew.mazlim
adhip, thats what I thought. Tried ock's eclipse ( touch input) and i still get the same error - make sure the file is not write -protected or bla bla

Wonder what Im missing out on coz everything seems fine and working. Just the row of icons just below the calendar and above the tabs is missing. I dont mind that really.

Love the complete pack.

I was wondering where the contents of the full homescreen weather rar file have to be placed were I using another theme ?

That's IMPOSSIBLE!!!! "Eclipse" & "GTX Style" of OCK's, have NO "lock" or something! THESE I'm using, the last 2 months and ON THEM, I made this theme... So, it's something ELSE you're facing!

Love the complete pack.

Try use Resco Explorer. Personally, I think by copying the xml, the theme is already working well. I believe all the M2D graphics are stored in windows folder.

Andrew, I'm waiting for the LFC theme, ready to paint it (my omnia) red :P...Hope you can overcome those problems you mentioned soon and really sorry that I can't help.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Try use Resco Explorer. Personally, I think by copying the xml, the theme is already working well. I believe all the M2D graphics are stored in windows folder.

Andrew, I'm waiting for the LFC theme, ready to paint it (my omnia) red :P...Hope you can overcome those problems you mentioned soon and really sorry that I can't help.

Τhe only problem I'm still facing, is... I can't make the "Operator"("Action")/"Launcher" tab buttons TRANSPARENT! And still, nobody gave me instruction how to do it.

Guest shokka9

have you tried using GIMP or similar, its because they are a certain file type (layers). I can't remember what they are called, but if i remember right you have to change their attributes, before you can make them transparent.

I may be talking utter rubbish, but i remember when i tried to do it too :D

Same thing in Android (its a HTC thing), they make some images permanent, so we can't edit them.

If i have wasted your time bro, apologies. But i just read this now :D

Take it easy bro, YNWA.

:P

Guest mowinnie

I know the fault is with me. Getting the hang of resco explorer and total commander. I almost got it right for a while there.....

Right now, hard reset is my friend...like they say "Google is your friend' ...lol...that was supposed to be funny !!

Edit 2- Got it ! PURRFECTO now !

Customising is more difficult than flashing a new rom.

Edited by mowinnie

Guest Laurie9300
I'm writing this post here too, as I'm looking for some help with "Operator"("Action") and "Launcher" tab's buttons...

I want them (the empty buttons) to be 35% TRANSPARENT, so when I'll set/put some applications' icons (transparent too), to be able and can watching the BACKGROUND wallpaper through them!

I made the icons I want transparent, but when I placed/linked them with the "Operator"("Action") & "Launcher" tab, the icons are not transparent any more - probably because the basic button's graph is BLACK without transparency.

So, what am I suppose to do???

Any help?

Maybe I can help Andrew, we'll start off small.....OK

We'll try just the "empty" Launcher buttons first. The file "HH_LAUNCHER_BTN_MASK" controls the transparency, if you look at it you see a black edge, this represents transparent & shows the background image through. The white area in the centre represents opaque, & shows the button image. This mask works on a grey scale so the darker the colour the more transparent it is, so try to make the centre part of the mask grey instead of white. I have never tried this myself, but that's what I would try!

Good Luck & let me know if it work..........................

I know the fault is with me. Getting the hang of resco explorer and total commander. I almost got it right for a while there.....

Right now, hard reset is my friend...like they say "Google is your friend' ...lol...that was supposed to be funny !!

Edit 2- Got it ! PURRFECTO now !

Customising is more difficult than flashing a new rom.

You must be a Cat lover :) , what's the different anyway?

Guest mowinnie
You must be a Cat lover :) , what's the different anyway?

adhip, i used to be a cat lover at one time under the english clime but have moved to the tropics now....

all icons on homescreen showing and working now.... andrew gives us the best visuals and graphics...

i enjoyed customising because that way you get to know the os better but flashing is a mechanical proceedure