KDZ_FW_UPD English version

Guest lggt540

This is KDZ_FW_UPD application translated to English. Also it has the fix for disabled buttons included (so you don't need to use Windows Enabler) and it has a few more options.

KDZ_FW_UPD_EN.rar

i will post this

Edited by mixlis

Guest lggt540
it doesnt even open as a rar file its fake!

Maybe you are using old archiver? WinRAR 3.93 opens it without any problems. I have also posted 7z archive on XDA. You can try to get it from there.

Edited by lggt540

Guest Carbonize
it doesnt even open as a rar file its fake!

Opens fine using 7zip. Please do not go around accusing people of things without fully checking your facts first.

Opens fine using 7zip. Please do not go around accusing people of things without fully checking your facts first.

we will stay with old updater till now..

Guest Carbonize
we will stay with old updater till now..

And the point of posting that as a reply to my post is?

This program works fine. How do I know? Because I downloaded it earlier today and used it to reflash my phone.

Guest Clarkey15
And the point of posting that as a reply to my post is?

This program works fine. How do I know? Because I downloaded it earlier today and used it to reflash my phone.

Agreed, works fine for me too, I actually prefer this version.

Guest ilovelg

Flashed my phone with it, works like a charm. People stop being paranoic....

what is a "Phone Mode" ? which on should i choose if i want to flash my phone ?

DIAG - standard flashing mode for phones which are turned on.

EMERGENCY - mode for flashing phones in Emergency (Download) Mode.

CS_EMERGENCY- same thing, but appears to be for non-working phones.

Edited by ilovelg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest max-greece

Just another confirming that this version works fine. I have used both the Russian and the English versions. The English version is much easier and as others have said does not require the windows enabler software.

I have also flashed in all 3 modes and all worked.

Guest daniel_gotland
This is KDZ_FW_UPD application translated to English. Also it has the fix for disabled buttons included (so you don't need to use Windows Enabler) and it has a few more options.

KDZ_FW_UPD_EN.rar

having problem when a flashing. The phone is in download mode but the program say it cant find the phone... what to do?

Guest thugimmortal

In the readme file it says 1. Install MSXML 4.0 SP3 Parser (msxml.msi)

2. Run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe

How do you install no.1 because its not an exe file how do you run it or is the msi file extention a windows installer file and how likely is it to brick your phone because the instructions seem simple enough but there are alot of people on here that have bricked theirs. Has any one done a video of the whole update process a video to go with the insructions would give people a better idea of what they are doing . Visual learning is better i always say and do you know where the instructions are to use the english updater because ive only seen the russian ones

Thanks

Edited by thugimmortal