A new case for samsung Galaxy Tab

Guest Casesmaker

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stevenz

There's the 2 different Official cases, the notebook style leather one the sleeve type (both available for pre-order from play.com or amazon.co.uk). SuperETrader also lists a folio-style one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest blackbart0

Hi,

Where did you buy this case? Singtel Plaza Singapura is selling this at 80+. May I know the shop name and exact location?

Thank you!

Bart

I'm having below VIVA premium case for SGD44.80. :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NewForce
Hi,

Where did you buy this case? Singtel Plaza Singapura is selling this at 80+. May I know the shop name and exact location?

Thank you!

Bart

Where did you got this one. I went to their site and there was any case for Tab.

JJ

So sorry to both of you as I didn't aware of 2 postings. I bought mine VIVA case at Singtel Galaxy TAB launch event night.

As the queue was too long when I decided to go ahead for one, so I've ended bought mine at Singtel Comcentre buidling Hello Shop.

Both of you may want to try there. Hopefully there's still stock of it.

@NewForce

Thanks for the heads-up. Good choice you've made, all making great sense.

The Viva looks so awesome... But I can't find it on their main site. Would anyone mind providing a link?

Thanks,

Hal06

Guest NewForce
@NewForce

Thanks for the heads-up. Good choice you've made, all making great sense.

The Viva looks so awesome... But I can't find it on their main site. Would anyone mind providing a link?

Thanks,

Hal06

Hal05,

Thanks for your compliments! I've think with these 2 case I'm good for different ocassion.

Btw, I saw the web link of, www.vivacreation.com, on my VIVA case package.

But even with that link still no luck, couldn't see any new phone case since Omnia II.

My best guess, they did not update their website since last year.

If you're in Singapore you can contact Viva case distributor,

KJC Technologies Pte Ltd

1 Genting Lane #07-03

Singapore 349544

Tel: (65) 6286 0550

Or maybe you can find other country distributor from here, http://www.vivacreation.com/main.html

I upload my VIVA GALAXY TAB SERIES Vercaso Collection plastic package photos below for your reference,

post-31662-1292426534_thumb.jpg post-31662-1292426585_thumb.jpg post-31662-1292426619_thumb.jpg

post-31662-1292426656_thumb.jpg post-31662-1292426696_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Bobby Demos
I bought today this one... i like the combination of black and orange... it's about 50 € exc. customs

galaxytabcolen.jpg

I like this one. I foolisly bought the offical one and it sits near the bottom buttons so you have trouble connecting with them. Was this item on eBay? I've bought a silicone jacket, but I want a case so I can hold it up by my bed for films etc.

Bobby