Desire stuck on HTC screen in 2nd Boot

Guest Or.E

Hi .

Something strange happened to my desire yesterday ..

I tried to flash AuraxTSense v7.81 rom with A2SD+ .. Everything worked great until I turned off the phone ..

When I tried to turn the device stuck on animation boot loop , I removed the battery, I removed the SIM card and put it back on And the phone work great again ..

Then I tried to flash RTL fix and then wipe davalik and chache and the phone work great until I turned off the phone .. Now when I tried to turn the device on , The phone stuck on HTC Screen .

I tried to do a full wipe and flash the rom again , Again The phone works great and then I turned it off and then turn it back on and again stucked on HTC screen ...

What I Can not understand is why the phone worked great until I turned it off and then turn it back on .. and why the phone works great with LeeDroid 1.9a

** I'm using Kingston 16GB Class 10 ...

Thanks a lot ! :)

Edited by Or.E

Guest shokka9

No ideas to help you really, but all ROMs once flashed, require a reboot (at least once) to fully install everything.

It is highly recommended that you do this after flashing a ROM.

Maybe you are installing apps, restoring apps etc before you gave the ROM a chance to fully install.

I would re-flash the ROM, when its finished, reboot a few times, then carry on as usual.

Good luck

No ideas to help you really, but all ROMs once flashed, require a reboot (at least once) to fully install everything.

It is highly recommended that you do this after flashing a ROM.

Maybe you are installing apps, restoring apps etc before you gave the ROM a chance to fully install.

I would re-flash the ROM, when its finished, reboot a few times, then carry on as usual.

Good luck

Getting the exact same problem here with version 7.9 of this ROM (got sick of waiting for R10 WIP and i think i may have bricked my phone!)

Getting the exact same problem here with version 7.9 of this ROM (got sick of waiting for R10 WIP and i think i may have bricked my phone!)

But other roms works for you ?

It's works in the 1st boot ? (reboot after flashing the rom)

Did you try to format or change you SD Card ?

Edited by Or.E