angamb

angamb

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Note II
  • Twitter:@gadgetonomy
Carphone Warehouse have it in stock this morning, 100% confirmed and will be dispatched by DHL to arrive at my place tomorrow!!

This is unfortunately not a 'handset only' deal - I did have to take out a second contract but it works out cheaper than interest on my credit card! So it's a win win for me!

Will post again when it's in my hands!

(I do still have an outstanding pre-order with Play.com however, I am keeping that for now - just in case)

Oooh the excitement of it all :)

vinokirk

vinokirk

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Devices:DHD, DZ, SF

Carphone Warehouse have it in stock this morning, 100% confirmed and will be dispatched by DHL to arrive at my place tomorrow!!

This is unfortunately not a 'handset only' deal - I did have to take out a second contract but it works out cheaper than interest on my credit card! So it's a win win for me!

Will post again when it's in my hands!
(I do still have an outstanding pre-order with Play.com however, I am keeping that for now - just in case)
Oooh the excitement of it all tongue.gif

Did you get it on the 19th? I went round every phone yesterday, and the only place that gave a glimmer of insight we're Vodafone who said they will get one or two in stock today :-)

Edited by vinokirk, 26 September 2013 - 07:33 PM.

Jonos

Jonos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hero

Did you get it on the 19th? I went round every phone shop in Lincoln yesterday, and the only place that gave a glimmer of insight we're Vodafone who said they will get one or two in stock today :-)

I got one today as they had 2 coming into store.

angamb

angamb

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Note II
  • Twitter:@gadgetonomy

Did you get it on the 19th? I went round every phone shop in Lincoln yesterday, and the only place that gave a glimmer of insight we're Vodafone who said they will get one or two in stock today :-)

Yes it arrived on the 19th :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users