Autofocus problem with 360 Camera program in U8110 Orginal ROM 2.1

Guest waijeff

Guest waijeff

I did tried use 360 Camera in U8110,

Jst got a problem for the zoom in/out function, but the original camera program is worked.

I sent email for asking 360 there, they reply me,

Dear customer,

Thanks for your post, we will pass your idea to the developer.

Camera 360 indeed does not support digital zoom. It only support optical zoom. However, some devices are not in the Hardware Compatibility List. You can zoom with the stock camera but your system doesn't open this function to third parties. Flashing another ROM may solve this problem.

Thanks for your time

They told me the zoom in/out function is not open in original ROM2.1, but the 2.2 3rd parties ROM is work with the zoom in/out function in U8110.

Can any high technical people can help us for fixing it??

Thanks,

Jeff

Guest Danh2122
Asfaik the U8110 does not have optical zoom (nor does it have autofocus).

Like to correct you there, No Optical Zoom, Only Digital. But it does have Autofocus (the annoying clink you hear when in camera)

Guest kallt_kaffe
Like to correct you there, No Optical Zoom, Only Digital. But it does have Autofocus (the annoying clink you hear when in camera)

I wasn't aware of that. My U8100 does not have autofocus so I assumed that was also true for the U8110. Sorry about that. I wish I hade autofocus too, barcode scanning is pretty much impossible with my phone.

Guest waijeff

Yes, the problem is the zoom in/ out function not work with U8110 2.1 Rom, but it work fine with 2.2 ROM

Anyone can tell me how to fix the 2.1 ROM and let it work fine with 360 program?

Thanks

Guest jasonXXx
I wasn't aware of that. My U8100 does not have autofocus so I assumed that was also true for the U8110. Sorry about that. I wish I hade autofocus too, barcode scanning is pretty much impossible with my phone.

Does that mean i can remove the android.hardware.camera.autofocus from the market you gave me as it should be there already?

Guest CodeWarrior
Hi just checked on my phone box and it says it has got auto focus i have a uk t-mobile pulse mini.

I can confirm the t-mobile pulse mini (u8110) does have auto focus, unless that clicking & auto focusing the barcode scanner does is just my imagination! :P