PayableOnDeath

PayableOnDeath

CompTIA A+ Certified

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire Z, T-Mobile G1
Hi

Does anyone know if any of the UK networks will be doing the HTC Desire Z? so far I have only found shops like carphone warehouse which are showing the device as coming soon, I contacted T-mobile and they said they where not doing the device, they have not go back to me when I said T-Mobile USA where doing the device so are they sure its not going to be available.

Regards

Phones:
Nokia 5210 > 3210 > 3100 > SPV C500 >O2 XDA1(Only Used in Car For Sat Nav) > MDA Vario > MDA Vario II > T-Mobile G1 > Nokia N900 > HTC Desire Z

Dangerdaz

Dangerdaz

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Hi

Does anyone know if any of the UK networks will be doing the HTC Desire Z? so far I have only found shops like carphone warehouse which are showing the device as coming soon, I contacted T-mobile and they said they where not doing the device, they have not go back to me when I said T-Mobile USA where doing the device so are they sure its not going to be available.
Regards

Car phone warehouse website says it is avalible from Vodafone.

I am after this phone but due to poor signal in my area I cant use Vodafone! Hopefully O2 will pick this device up

Daz

vinokirk

vinokirk

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Devices:DHD, DZ, SF
Waiting for Tmobile here

Double-K

Double-K

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile G1 (HTC)

Waiting for Tmobile here

I have badgered T-Mobile about if/when they will be releasing the Z and they are stating that they will not be selling it directly. You can however buy it on T-Mobile from 3rd part vendors. The retention team have tried to pursuade me to have the HD - no thanks :)

I have pre-ordered mine through one of the 3rd party company on an 18 month deal at £35 a month (handset free) which works out less in the long run than the 24 month £30 a month deals. I also used a cashback site to get £30 cashback, which I should have approx 2 months into the contract.

Also, to keep my number, I have had to port my T-Mobile number to another network (pay as you go) and once the new contract starts I shall port it back.

A lot of hassle, but I get to keep my number and get a great deal on the handset I want.

Still no confirmed delivery date, but it should be next week, if I pre-ordered early enough :)

Kind Regards
Double-K

Dauffen

Dauffen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:HTC HERO Modaco2.3
carphone warehouse are doing the Desire Z on vodafone and t-mobile shortly. I saw it on their system today.. Silver - vodafone and Black for T-mobile.. which sucks because I'm on ORANGE!

I have badgered T-Mobile about if/when they will be releasing the Z and they are stating that they will not be selling it directly. You can however buy it on T-Mobile from 3rd part vendors. The retention team have tried to pursuade me to have the HD - no thanks :)

I have pre-ordered mine through one of the 3rd party company on an 18 month deal at £35 a month (handset free) which works out less in the long run than the 24 month £30 a month deals. I also used a cashback site to get £30 cashback, which I should have approx 2 months into the contract.

Also, to keep my number, I have had to port my T-Mobile number to another network (pay as you go) and once the new contract starts I shall port it back.

A lot of hassle, but I get to keep my number and get a great deal on the handset I want.

Still no confirmed delivery date, but it should be next week, if I pre-ordered early enough :)

Kind Regards
Double-K

RyanMacG

RyanMacG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:Nokia Lumia 800
  • Twitter:@RyanMacG
Vodafone are definitely providing it direct but seem to have held off announcing it due to the delays with it shipping. I ordered mine yesterday through their web team so I'm just waiting for them to call back and tell me when I can get my hands on it.

novakry

novakry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:SPV m600
Available on orange, t-mobile, vodafone, o2 networks on http://www.e2save.co...C-Desire-Z.html. That's how I got mine B).
Also worth noting is you can get £46 off your order through quidco.

Dangerdaz

Dangerdaz

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
If anyone is still interested you can get it from carphone warehouse on all networks now. You can also get it through tesco mobile shop with £35 cashback through quidco and top cash back and 10000 tesco clubcard points.

The contract through tesco is cheaper then carphone warehouse on o2 for some reason!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users