HTC 7 Pro - the multipurpose device

Guest James Kara

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Panthro

Dolby® Mobile and SRS surround sound - hope the front grills on the Top and Bottom are speakers ... that would be a sweet idea.

Of all the WM7 Phones this is the one that appeals to me the MOST ... but for Sprint being the ONLY carrier to launch this in 2011 and no confirmed absolute information about a UMTS 850/1900/2100Mhz bands with HSPA its a dead device that really appeals for the business market. That Dell Venue looks like shite.

• 4 months later...
Guest lrobin3
Yeah HTC 7 Pro with QWERTY - this is my favorite . It also has 1GHz processor, 5MP camera and windows phone 7 OS....what more you need :D

7%20Pro.PNG

I've had my HTC Arrive (aka 7 Pro) for a little over a week now and I've been enjoying it quite a bit. A friend with a Venu Pro and I were comparing and the Arrive is less laggy than the VP in the Facebook app (the one he had noticed the most lag in). I'm really looking forward to life with this phone. It isn't 4G, but I'm coming from a Fuze, so I don't think I'll notice just yet.

• 1 year later...
Guest kedarz

Dudes,

I come from India, and I got my HTC 7 Pro from USA last year July...

My experience is simply awesome! I say this as I have been a big follower of Windows phone since I got my first one in 2005 (from US, of course). In these years, I also keep a second phone (company phone), and I've experimented with other handsets.

I've tried Symbian, iPhone 4S, and now a Blackberry (in that order), but realised that the new Windows 7.5 as a HTC 7 Pro outshines all! Windows 7.5 beats the iPhone 4S to a thin pulp because of the seamless integration and the look-feel of the awesome screen On the HTC! What makes my Windows 7.5 experience richer is the technology that HTC has put in its 7 Pro handset... HTC sense makes lot of sense! Good add-ons to their package!

In all, I am now a big advocate of the WP, esp. HTC 7 Pro.

Kedar Zingade

HTC 7 Pro (7.5 aka Mango)

Blackberry Curve