HULU and Netflix App

Guest darkone1988

Guest darkone1988

I've been waiting for a netflix or a hulu app and I have found anything just a stupid blockbuster app (but is soo damn expensive for a movie) then I came across this site :P

www.HD2fansite.com

I thought a share the link, they got some cool streaming movies and tv shows, should hold up until a netflix or a hulu app comes out.

Now what I hate about most of the FREE TV/MOVIES links I run into, is ya gotta jump through so many hoops, watch, click through so many ads, by the time you get to the meat and potatoes, hell, you could have driven home and watched whatever on your big screen, real TV, but this site actually doesn't have those annoying IN YOUR FACE ADS.

• 3 months later...
Guest sjryser

I can't seem to get that site to work?

I've been waiting for a netflix or a hulu app and I have found anything just a stupid blockbuster app (but is soo damn expensive for a movie) then I came across this site :lol:

www.HD2fansite.com

I thought a share the link, they got some cool streaming movies and tv shows, should hold up until a netflix or a hulu app comes out.

Now what I hate about most of the FREE TV/MOVIES links I run into, is ya gotta jump through so many hoops, watch, click through so many ads, by the time you get to the meat and potatoes, hell, you could have driven home and watched whatever on your big screen, real TV, but this site actually doesn't have those annoying IN YOUR FACE ADS.