ZTE Blade/San Francisco Unofficial Froyo Build

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest x.balli.x
Are you using the Rom that was released before the update ie around about 11.30? Just wondering if that 'update' is causing the issue with Google Market?

thats not the issue, as i have tried on the older one and i just reflashed with the updated rom but still problem not resolved.....just wait for them to fix it....i hope you can wait

Guest Blasphemous
thats not the issue, as i have tried on the older one and i just reflashed with the updated rom but still problem not resolved.....just wait for them to fix it....i hope you can wait
lol I can wait mate. I've gotta hit the sack now anyway.

Hope you manage to iron things out guys.

All the best,

Blas.

Edited by Blasphemous

Guest Davie1888

Ok before I flashed with this I made a backup of Paul's r4, I reverted back to this then tried the update.zip again but this time never wiped the data or cache, success on that as I can now call, send mms and connect to market :P :D

Guest Boozebeard
Ok before I flashed with this I made a backup of Paul's r4, I reverted back to this then tried the update.zip again but this time never wiped the data or cache, success on that as I can now call, send mms and connect to market :P :D

everything seems to work for me except the market, can't download anything. I might try whats mentioned in the post above though.

woops, double post.

Edited by Boozebeard

Guest Boozebeard

everything seems to work for me except the market, can't download anything. I might try whats mentioned in the post above though.

Guest x.balli.x

my final feedback for tonight: Thanks to all of those who made it worked, not complaining about the rom but highlighting some issues, phone automatically goes into silent mode sometimes, Launcher Pro Plus crashing......Superuser crashing too, even its rooted still SU is causing problem, flash doesn't seems to work

Does anyone know how to use a2sd on froyo?

Edited by x.balli.x

Guest bugeyes

seems to have trouble with games, raging thunder 2 wont get past the loading screen, also age of conquest very slow

obviously this is an Alpha so no criticism just pointing this out.

roll on beta! :P

Guest bugeyes
Titanium will work once you download busybox within Titanium.

There's an issue with apps being able to ask SuperUser for SU access, download Universal AndRoot from XDA

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=747598

install it and bash the root me button a couple of times, SU should work for a while (at least)

afraid titanium wont even start! lol

Guest bugeyes

just did a Neocore with sound......

37,7 FPS!!!!!

quickest neocore ive ever got on any device! ,ok my only other device was a hero! but it pisses on my mates stock desire!!! lol!

Now 38.5!

Edited by bugeyes

Guest StickyGeko
I still cant connect to market, should I go back to my backup and install without wiping?

same prob here, oh and the tiny dial pad on contacts and timey unlock screen, lol but i aint bothered im just guna wait for the powers that be to fix it, other than that im very chuffed with it, keep up the good work peeps

Guest oh!dougal
I still cant download from market, should I go back to my backup and install without wiping?

Try wifi off then on.

It isn't initialising properly (and getting its harware ID - called a MAC address). However, from some people getting in eventually, it does initialise sometimes, somehow.

So try restarting wifi and generally fiddling until it does connect.

Then report back what worked!

Try wifi off then on.

It isn't initialising properly (and getting its harware ID - called a MAC address). However, from some people getting in eventually, it does initialise sometimes, somehow.

So try restarting wifi and generally fiddling until it does connect.

Then report back what worked!

I turned it on and off a few times, still doesnt work, I dont understand why it doesnt work on 3G then? even though I can browse on wifi and 3g

I think I will restore my backup and flash over it kk

Edited by Spooke

Guest Sebastian404
OK you have all already read the Froyo 2.2 post and see our progress. now here comes the official announcement

Yeah... so where is the 2.3 port? come on, what are you hang around for :P