[ROM] AuraxTSense Liquid Port 0.2 + Fix3

Guest Andrea1Liquid

Guest Andrea1Liquid

CDT%20Logo%20transparency.png

The Community Dev Team is proud to present his first ROM: the AuraxTSense 8.0 Port for Liquid!

First of all: What is the Community Dev Team?

The Community Dev Team was an “old” idea. When I first met Dario93 he told me about his new team and, as we’re both italians and keen to learn, we had the idea to join the forces: that’s how the Community Dev Team born. We took some time to learn how to port ROMs with the great help of Vache and Koudelka (see “[REQ FOR HELP] How to port a ROM to the Liquid”) and we didn’t feel so prepared to do a public release until yesterday, when Dario93 decided to release his last port despite it was a pre alpha. He had a good success and so, we realized it was the right moment. In a few words: ILDTeam (Dario93 & Co. :P) + Andrea1Liquid = Community Dev Team :lol:

Now forget those boring things: put your Liquid in recovery and continue reading :lol:

AuraxTSense 8.0

Custom Sense - Froyo (FRF91)

screenshot79.pngscreenshot82j.pngscreenshot81n.png

Features:

Based on 2.14.207.1 Official Sense FroYo 2.2 (FRF91),

Rooted,

Unlocked Market,

Very Fast, Clean and Stable UI,

Modded Theme by NeoPhyTe.x360,

The good from Stock with the good from Sense: both Sense and Stock Froyo Galleries, both Sense and Stock Launchers, both HTC IME and Multitouch Keyboard,

Added Quickoffice, Spare Parts, Stock Car Panel, Adobe Flash and Switch Pro,

Lots of languages: English, Chinese, Arabic (not totally), Czech, German, Espanol, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Norwegian, Japanese, Korean, Greek, Swedish, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish,

Hardware

Working:

Radio (not the FM one, not yet :D)

Data

Wifi

Touchscreen (:D)

GPS (AGPS too)

Gsensors

USB Mass Storage

Shutdown

Light Sensor

LEDs

Camera (only at a maximum of 3 Megapixels, green preview bug is present)

Videocamera (bugged: it starts to take the video, but then you can’t stop it and if you go to the home the camera app won’t work anymore until you reflash the ROM. Due to that, the taken video will not be saved. Going to work on it...)

Not working:

Bluetooth

Wifi Tethering

Proximity Sensor

Note: This and all the other Sense based ROMs can't run on Liquid E at the moment due to some unknown incompatibilities with Rosie (Sense Launcher). Sorry :(

Changelog:

v0.1:

Initial release...

v0.2:

Updated to AuraxTSense 8.0 (theme improved, updated apps, etc...)
Fixed Data, USB Mass Storage, Shutdown, (A)GPS
Added ModInstallLocation and Aptic Feedback[/codebox]

[b]Credits[/b]:

A very very very BIG thank you to [b]Vache[/b] and [b]Koudelka[/b] who were our mentors and taught us a lot of things: thank you :lol:

A very special thank you to [b]phhusson[/b], because without him this and all the other ports wouldn't be possible: I respect you, bro :P

A particular thank you to the talented [b]roggin[/b] and [b]Borkata[/b] who helped me [b]a lot[/b] fixing the hardware between v0.1 and 0.2: it was like you joined the team without actually figure it out :D That's the way a community should be: my compliments :P

Thank you to [b]android76[/b] who shared this beautiful experience with us and thank you to everyone else who posted in “[REQ FOR HELP] How to port a ROM to the Liquid” ([b]Rajit, Borkata, thepasto[/b]): you were really helpfull. Sorry, I can’t remember all the nicknames, [b]please advise me if you remember that you wrote in that topic[/b] :lol:

[b]Download Section[/b]:

v0.1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PFI24IMR

http://www.multiupload.com/0JDFVS9G0J

v0.2: http://www.multiupload.com/AZYAT2V7KF

Fix3 for v0.2: http://www.multiupload.com/6UQ0L4SRMU (it fixes Wifi, USB Mass Storage Notification, LEDs and updates APNs list. Fixes are cumulative)

[b]Notes[/b]: Flash it on top of a [b]Froyo[/b] Leak because of the different partitions’ sizes. Flash it [b]without[/b] sign check...[b]If you have to wipe reflash the ROM because if you wipe the ROM won’t boot and you’ll have to reflash it[/b]. [b]The first boot is very long[/b] and it could seem it's bootlooping: don't worry...you just have to wait ;) It seems that Autokiller kills (:D) the battery life so, if you find a reduced battery life after install it you know what's the cause ;)

[b]Testing[/b]

AGPS works (tested by me), but I didn't try the Navigator function in Google Maps. Please test if you can ;)

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest Dario93
The Community Dev Team is proud to present his first ROM: the AuraxTSense 7.9 Port for Liquid!

First of all: What is the Community Dev Team?

The Community Dev Team was an “old” idea. When I first met Dario93 he told me about his new team and, as we’re both italians and keen to learn, we had the idea to join the forces: that’s how the Community Dev Team born. We took some time to learn how to port ROMs with the great help of Vache and Koudelka (see “[REQ FOR HELP] How to port a ROM to the Liquid”) and we didn’t feel so prepared to do a public release until yesterday, when Dario93 decided to release his last port despite it was a pre alpha. He had a good success and so, we realized it was the right moment. In a few words: ILDTeam (Dario93 & Co. :P) + Andrea1Liquid = Community Dev Team :D

Now forget those boring things: put your Liquid in recovery and continue reading :D

AuraxTSense 7.9

Custom Sense - Froyo (FRF91)

screenshot23c.pngscreenshot26p.pngscreenshot28tw.png

Features:

Based on 2.14.207.1 Official Sense FroYo 2.2 (FRF91),

Rooted,

Unlocked Market,

Very Fast, Clean and Stable UI,

Modded Theme by NeoPhyTe.x360,

The good from Stock with the good from Sense: both Sense and Stock Froyo Galleries, both Sense and Stock Launchers,

Added Quickoffice, Spare Parts, Stock Car Panel, Adobe Flash and Switch Pro,

Lots of languages: English, Chinese, Arabic (not totally), Czech, German, Espanol, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Norwegian, Japanese, Korean, Greek, Swedish, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish,

Hardware

Working:

Radio

Wifi

Touchscreen (:D)

GPS (AGPS too)

Gsensors

Light Sensor

Camera (only at a maximum of 3 Megapixels, green preview bug is present)

Videocamera (bugged: it starts to take the video, but then you can’t stop it and if you go to the home the camera app won’t work anymore until you reflash the ROM. Due to that, the taken video will not be saved. Going to work on it...)

Not working:

Bluetooth

USB Mass Storage

Data

Proximity Sensor

Note: Not yet tested on Liquid E

Changelog:

v1.0: Initial release...

Credits:

A very very very BIG thank you to Vache and Koudelka who were (and hopefully will continue to be) our mentors and taught us a lot of things: thank you :lol:

Thank you to android76 who shared this beautiful experience with us and thank you to everyone else who posted in “[REQ FOR HELP] How to port a ROM to the Liquid” (Rajit, Borkata, thepasto): you were really helpfull. Sorry, I can’t remember all the nicknames, please advise me if you remember that you wrote in that topic :P

Download Section:

v1.0: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PFI24IMR

Notes: It’s recommended to flash it on top of a Froyo Leak because of the different partitions’ sizes. Flash it without sign check...If you have to wipe reflash the ROM because if you wipe from recovery the ROM won’t boot and you’ll have to reflash it.

Here a Liquid E Tester! :lol:

Guest Andrea1Liquid

Of course. You can OC like any other port :P If you want I can include SetCPU in the next release: just let me know :D

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Yeah, it would be nice to let people set cpu clock as they need :P

Also transparent statusbar looks very nice..Ill wait until data will be functional (need it) and i think, ill test it :D

Anyway, how about free RAM, sense must eating lots of mem ? :D

Edited by Nesli

Guest Borkata
Of course. You can OC like any other port :D If you want I can include SetCPU in the next release: just let me know :D

Just a note - author of SetCPU don't want his application included in roms. Maybe you can talk with him first.

Anyway, congrats on your first official rom :P Just ask if you need help. I myself want to cook roms, but never find enough time.

Edited by Borkata

Guest jackkykung
Notes: It’s recommended to flash it on top of a Froyo Leak because of the different partitions’ sizes. Flash it without sign check...If you have to wipe reflash the ROM because if you wipe from recovery the ROM won’t boot and you’ll have to reflash it. The first boot is very long and it could seem it's bootlooping: don't worry...you just have to wait :P

Sorry, i'm not good in English. You mean after I wipe all data and flash this ROM first time.

Then I have to restart in recovery mode to flash this ROM for second time, right?

Anyway, I'm loading this ROM to test on liquidE :D

Guest Andrea1Liquid

That's impossible. I can't remove it: it is in phh's kernel (the "heart" of the operating system) :D Btw, I added phh to the credits...:P

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest Andrea1Liquid

Oh, sorry XD ATM, it isn't included in the ROM, but it will be in the next releases. You gave me a good idea...I think I'll keep it :P

Edit: I think you'll have to download it from the market...the author was very explicit :D

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest TechnoLover

can you post a picture when the notification bar is pulled down & when there's an icon on the left side of the notification bar?

Is the date overlapping that icon or did you solve the problem, that the date overlaps the icon (because of transparency)?

or is the notification bar not able to be pulled down?

Edited by TechnoLover

Guest Andrea1Liquid

@Rajit: eheh, you're welcome :P

@jackkykung: I meant that if you have to wipe (in case something goes wrong and you need to "reset" everything) you must reflash the ROM (in that way all will be "resetted"), because if you use the wipe option in the recovery it will "break" your ROM. To have the ROM booting again you'll have to flash it again :D

@strike76:

The version in the video is older than the current one, but they are very similar in the graphics and the functions are the same :D

@Borkata: Don't worry. I will be knocking on your door soon...XD

@Nesli: data is one of the most difficult part to implement, I think it won't come very soon, but neither too late :P

I didn't check the RAM, but the system is very fluid with many apps opened at the same time and with a lot of widgets reflashing. Market is also super :D

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

OK, Ill be patient :D Thanks for your work :D

About Data, 2G mode is enough, it is the same ? I think it would be simpler to implementet cause of GSM base of edge? Or no? :P

Guest Dario93
OK, Ill be patient :D Thanks for your work :D

About Data, 2G mode is enough, it is the same ? I think it would be simpler to implementet cause of GSM base of edge? Or no? :P

Unfortunately,no. The data issue is due to the way the ROM handles data connection (This is determined by the frameworks.jar). In fact,the only Desire build that has working data is an old build,quite laggy and full of bugs. The only way to get it working is editing the file framework.jar "stealing" the correct java code lines from framework of the old desire port.. but i'm only 16 and ATM i don't know anything about java :P ..maybe andrea.. howewer,we need a good java programmer XD

Edited by Dario93

Guest Andrea1Liquid

Are you waiting for data to test the ROM? Because in this case I will put it in the first place on my list...

@Dario93: correct...I'm not an expert in Java, but, as Vache said, we "just" need to decompile framework.jar, replace the correct files, and recompile...Vache did it: I'll ask him for some tips... He's the real expert here :P

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest Andrea1Liquid
Hi All, Any mirror download link...??

Thanks to Community Dev Team

What file hosting site do you want?

Btw, there's a little surprise in this ROM...who will be the first to find it?

Edited by Andrea1Liquid