[ROM] AuraxTSense Liquid Port 0.2 + Fix3

Guest Andrea1Liquid

Guest Andrea1Liquid

@Vache: I'm ok, but not with your comportment. "Man", give me a reason and I will stop talking about this...

You said: "It's enough..." without any reason. I don't know how you were educated (and I don't want to know it), but in my house that's not the right way to cut all the contacts. Do a favour to the community and stop acting like this. I'm not the only one to think in this way...

Btw, I'm talking about the new ROMs, and as I said he's kind when he wants, but if touch his toy...Grrr...:P Ahah I don't know why, but I become very rude with this particular type of people...maybe because I was educated to not act like this. As I said I "smell" it even if you are not in front of me...Maybe the ROM don't mean nothing, maybe just a coincidence, but there's something behind this extreme and immediate (and fool) change of mind...

@akira.pwn: thank you. I'm going to the batista70forum, it's a long time that I don't access at it. Maybe it's the italians-only community, but there I feel a more sense of community.

Don't worry, I'll continue my work :D

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest Andrea1Liquid
Same thoughts...

Man, you sound like few of our politics out here in Poland.

Hope you will get better.

I don't know your politics, but our just sick. Anyways, I'm stating the truth, you're the only to think this. Think with your mind, please, have a little bit of dignity and face the truth :D

P.S.: Oh, Piter, go! Go or you'll arrive late at the daily appointment at Vache's feet kissing! :P Think with your mind, please. You look like his mother. And, this is not an insult: it's a life tip :D

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest akira.pwr

Stop it andrea, please, can't we stay on topic?

Try to solve the problem, please...

I try to be nice with everyone and keep the forum clean, why someone want always to fight?????

Edited by akira.pwr

Guest Andrea1Liquid

Thank you, you're very nice. I won't talk in this topic about this story anymore. I just want to know the reason of this comportment. I didn't attack anyone and it's difficult to get clear on this story with Vache's mummy act with me in this snob way...

@Vache, Piter1225 (Alias "Mummy"): Stop. We're not babies, stop fighting. The possibilities are two: talk clearly and not attack or shout up. Stop. Everyone has his personal way to see this story and anyone has his idea on it. Doesn't matter. I know I'll sleep with no remorse tonight :P (don't know you).

Anyways, when the person is 0, the offence is nothing...(yes, you).

Take your Valium dose and calm down...we are not babies...we are in a community (Modaco) and we have to act for the community. I did my part, you did yours: that's it :D If you want we can forget about it and act like nothing heppened, ok? There's no need to pull out your claws :D

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest Andrea1Liquid

Not again. I said stop and stop is. I was just closing the story...I like joking, you should know it :P

XD

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest Piter1225
Thank you, you're very nice. I won't talk in this topic about this story anymore. I just want to know the reason of this comportment. I didn't attack anyone and it's difficult to get clear on this story with Vache's mummy act with me in this snob way...

@Vache, Piter1225 (Alias "Mummy"): Stop. We're not babies, stop fighting. The possibilities are two: talk clearly and not attack or shout up. Stop. Everyone has his personal way to see this story and anyone has his idea on it. Doesn't matter. I know I'll sleep with no remorse tonight :P (don't know you).

Anyways, when the person is 0, the offence is nothing...(yes, you).

Take your Valium dose and calm down...we are not babies...we are in a community (Modaco) and we have to act for the community. I did my part, you did yours: that's it :D If you want we can forget about it and act like nothing heppened, ok? There's no need to pull out your claws :D

So take that valium which you forgot to take, make some researches in Web, look at log's of your ROM, compare it with vache's ROM, try to figure out differences, solve the bug which you are so angry about, and give to the users good port of ROM.

Sometimes the knowledge gained by yourself is worth more that one, which is result of beging others to share with you.

Guest Andrea1Liquid

In this moment I'm decompiling the desire's classes.dex. Please shout up if you don't know the facts (btw, I'm not angry. I don't understand where you read it). Second: I tried on my own, but there was nothing on the net and so I asked for help here because I initially failed. As I already wrote I tried to do on my own somethings, but if the knowledge is closed onto few persons I can only ask to one of them... Please stop, do as akira said, leave me in peace also because this is a story between me and Vache and you should shout up (as I said earlier) because you (obviously) don't know the facts. STOP.

P.S.:

joke verb /dʒəʊk//dʒoʊk/

• to say funny things

They joked and laughed as they looked at the photos.

It's more serious than you think, so please don't joke about it.

[+ speech] "I didn't expect to be out so soon", he joked, after spending nine months in hospital.

• If you think that someone is joking when they say something, you think that they do not really mean it

I thought he was joking when he said Helen was pregnant, but she really is.

She wasn't joking (= She was serious) when she said she was going to move out of the house by the end of the week.

(Definition of joke verb from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary)

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest BigBearMDC
In this moment I'm decompiling the desire's classes.dex. Please shout up if you don't know the facts (btw, I'm not angry. I don't understand where you read it). Second: I tried on my own, but there was nothing on the net and so I asked for help here because I initially failed. As I already wrote I tried to do on my own somethings, but if the knowledge is closed onto few persons I can only ask to one of them... Please stop, do as akira said, leave me in peace also because this is a story between me and Vache and you should shout up (as I said earlier) because you (obviously) don't know the facts. STOP.

P.S.:

joke verb /dʒəʊk//dʒoʊk/

• to say funny things

They joked and laughed as they looked at the photos.

It's more serious than you think, so please don't joke about it.

[+ speech] "I didn't expect to be out so soon", he joked, after spending nine months in hospital.

• If you think that someone is joking when they say something, you think that they do not really mean it

I thought he was joking when he said Helen was pregnant, but she really is.

She wasn't joking (= She was serious) when she said she was going to move out of the house by the end of the week.

(Definition of joke verb from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary)

Aaalright, I already told you to stop this earlier. Posting ability disabled for one week. In my humble opinion (and I know I shouldn't have a personal opinion as I'm a MOD :P ) it is not childish to have an argument, but to try to explain it to others the whole time that someone made an error is.

Edit: He's only a human, as everybody here is (except you, HAL). And as an effect of that, he also gets tired, needs to eat and sleep, and - not at least - sometimes just don't wants to sit in front of the PC and answer questions of others. I have to say that I can really understand this. I can't say what was going while you were writing PMs, but from what I can read here it seems like you didn't really consider that before.

Regards,

BB

• 2 weeks later...
Guest akira.pwr
Version 8.0 with data, usb mass storage and prox sensor fixed is coming soon...:rolleyes:

Hey!! I was waiting for news from this rom, nice to hear that. :huh:

Guest Andrea1Liquid

Booted. Data working. Going to test a little bit :huh:

I would boot up earlier if I didn't try to fix the proximity sensor. Very hard...

Edit: HTC is HTC. It's always the same! Proximity sensor is heavily modified. It will be much difficult than I thought...Damned HTC :rolleyes:

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest akira.pwr

LOL, I forgot to say "if you want" maybe...

I was an PHHroyo user with a lot of bugs from the beginning, I can try it and wait for fixes later, so, why not? Surely someone else want to try it soon..

Edited by akira.pwr

Guest Andrea1Liquid

OK. But if I upload it you'll have to wait at least 1 hour and I think that it's worth to wait tomorrow when I'll fix the remaining hw.

Btw, I'm very tired. I spent the whole day fixing data and prox with roggin so I'll continue tomorrow. Now I'm flashing the latest pre-alpha and then I'll upload it if you want.

Guest Andrea1Liquid
I'm here waiting, can I share on Batista, like the first version or I have to wait for final release?

Yes, of course you can. I'm waiting the final release to update the first post because the version that I'm uploading is very pre-alpha.

P.S.: Btw, even if I'm waiting for the final release to update the first post and so the credits I would like to thank very very much roggin who helped me a lot to fix the data and understand the prox sensor fix.

Note: with this you should have around 70-65 mb in data. I had to choose between two decisions: do as Vache did gaining space in /data, but loosing important Sense applications and widgets (rendering the ROM quietly brilliant useless :rolleyes: at least for me) or loosing around 30 MB in /data but gaining full Sense apps (the aurax also has stock gallery and launcher so it gives the user the possibility to choose what it wants) = Full Sense experience. Moreover the ROM is very fast even without swap in SD card (of course with it, it will be faster) and with all the widgets in launcher. That said there are possibilities to regain those 30 MB to arrive at circa 100 MB free in /data by moving minor folders in /cache. I didn't test it, so I can't confirm that because it isn't the number one priority in my "list".

Edited by Andrea1Liquid