Big steal - 4 users stealed by MUZZARD

Guest alohomora

Guest lukas2040

I know that I might be too optimistic, but the fact that he did not reply to some mail does not prove that he scammed us!

I will at least wait for the 7 days he told me until I blame him for something I can not prove at all!

Other users told me that they waited for about 10 days for their phone, so please try to be patient!

It does not make any difference to wait some more days, as I see no chance to get my money back in case he does not deliver. Moneybookers seems to be the perfect service for scam, and I've got neither the time, nor the money to travel to the UK and search for some stranger I (as trustful as I was) transfered my money to.

I keep on waiting!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tralivali

In that thread about San Francisco works another user named dealerstealer.

He also offers to pay 150L by Western Union and there are numerous virtual newly registered "same persons" who actively thank dealerStealer.

Edited by tralivali

Guest awarner
In that thread about San Francisco works another user named dealerstealer.

He also offers to pay 150L by Western Union and there are numerous virtual newly registered "same persons" who actively thank dealerStealer.

Tralivali please do not acuse people unless you have actual facts and proof regarding dealerstealer from those who have delt with him.

At the end of the day NEVER use places like Western Union for paying for pruducts there is no security with these places for the person sending money.

This does not mean all Western Union traders are there to scam people but it does happen.

If you do not want to use a secure payment method then you will always be taking a risk.