Daskalos B7610 23144 ROM

Guest daskalos

Guest sener.balci

Hi Daskalos,

You replaced standart lockscreen by GA one that is a definite good idea.

Did you also replaced phonepad and camera driver by GA ones :)

I hope so... Thanks to confirm.

when i write a new sms and put on a contact, it doesnt show my contacts in the search function of phonebook.. the problem is i cant make a new sms if i dont memorize the number of the person.. but the reply works fine.. i installed the sms-mms cab.. i'm using the sense one...

I am having the very same problem, makes sending an SMS to multiple contacts near impossible if there isn't a workaround.

Also in Outlook E-Mail, the 'menu' button is not visible, it's there and it works, you just cant see it!

Also on initially loading internet explorer the phone bleeps and then says "Internet Explorer cannot download blank"

Plus all the ringtones apart from the 'Samsung Tune' are missing?

Apart from that the phone is much more responsive than it was before and love my first experience of Sense.

Vic

Edited by Vic20

Guest reinPnoy
when i write a new sms and put on a contact, it doesnt show my contacts in the search function of phonebook.. the problem is i cant make a new sms if i dont memorize the number of the person.. but the reply works fine.. i installed the sms-mms cab.. i'm using the sense one...

sometimes needed to wait for long time to wake up

sometimes does not wake up

having the same problem with joshu.. using sense only but if sense is disabled the wake up is just fine..

Guest lam.nguyentung
I flashed the rom and it's fast so far.However i have an issue,my samsung settings and samsung sms-mms icons don't show up in the menu is there any solution?

Just create a shortcut for MainSetting.exe.

You can see it somewhere in this topic.

Guest daskalos
I flashed the rom and it's fast so far.However i have an issue,my samsung settings and samsung sms-mms icons don't show up in the menu is there any solution?

If it doesn't show, just make shortcuts of them. You can find them at \Windows.

Another great ROM..

I am going to test it this week..downloading...

I hope this also doesnt have ring delay as of build 23135

Can WinMo 6.5.x be tweaked to display 24bit colors...65k on b7610 is not fully utilising the much capable screen and hardware..

If there is a tweak, I think Daskalos definitely would know it..any thoughts on it..

Thanks,

Sorry but there's no such tweak yet.

Bro nice rom! Ung STK menu nga lang kapag buddy balance ka sa smart invalid daw pero pag globe ok naman. Baka me way ka para ibalik ung dating samsung na STK menu. Thanks!

I'll try to make a cab for that

I think you need to change the theme

Someone tell me how to bring default WM6.5 lockscreen back, plzzz??? Thanks...

It's just a registry change away...you can find that all around the forum

hi daskalos...in your previous rom yuo added some cab (i.e. canvas, dummy)....I have to use them in this version too??? are they even inside?? thanks!

now flashing!!!

mmmm. can't make call tapping contacts in home tab quicklaunch bar!!! (: ....

You need to install HTC Phone Canvas for it to work

sometimes needed to wait for long time to wake up

sometimes does not wake up

Review all apps you install and test whether it may cause the delay. A good way to prevent this is using the GA lock

Guest jimbo9371
I have another question,After I slide hard keypad,GA lockscreen will disappear.

I have a similar problem.Sometimes i get the 6.1 lock screen and sometimes the GA lock screen

Hi Daskalos,

Like the rom, fast stable and nice.

I installed the megalite version and changed the menu to a 4 grid icon spacing and I lost the original theme from you.

Can you post a cab or tsk for the original theme that you used as standard in the rom.

Thanks in advance.

hi...i've installed the firts one rom in this tread and i'm using "work mode" samsung. first time i found in "shortcuts" menu Samsung settings link....I've accidentally removed it and i can't be able to find it in my device...where is it?? i need samsung setting because some there are some features i can't find in wm settings.....

some problems in booting that freeze sometimes but anyway good rom.... :)

sorry my fault.....I've found it!!!!

Edited by kukky

Guest satrich

Hello,

I installed the full rom v2.

It was working OK, but since today I cannot turn on my wifi anymore.

I press the wireless manager, tap to turn it on. It just 'thinking' a few seconds, and then nothing happens.

Soft reset doesn't help. I removed the battery for a few minutes. Doesn't help. The problem stays.

I don't know what happened. It was working ok.

Any ideas?

Thanks....

############################

Ok, solved.

I just had to remove the battery for an hour or so. Therafter I could turn on the wifi.

Pretty strange though. Is it the driver, or some setting?

Edited by satrich

Guest daskalos
Hello,

I installed the full rom v2.

It was working OK, but since today I cannot turn on my wifi anymore.

I press the wireless manager, tap to turn it on. It just 'thinking' a few seconds, and then nothing happens.

Soft reset doesn't help. I removed the battery for a few minutes. Doesn't help. The problem stays.

I don't know what happened. It was working ok.

Any ideas?

Thanks....

############################

Ok, solved.

I just had to remove the battery for an hour or so. Therafter I could turn on the wifi.

Pretty strange though. Is it the driver, or some setting?

Maybe something messed up with the wifi driver or registry setting

If it happens I suggest not to soft reset, instead, power off via the power button. By this way, the system can properly restore some system configs

Guest superck445

great rom, very fast and sense is superb.

just couple queries, is there a way to remove the RSS feed from the home tab without cookies home tab installed? as that slows down performance.

also, is it possible to enable the special landscape view on htc photo and music by rotating? are applications needed? or g sensor emulators?

thanks

Hello,

first of all thank you for this really fast rom (megalite version) but i have a little problem with outgoing call, when i call someone who is already in a conversation i didnt get the notification of "Waiting", in the original rom i did have this message when the contact i am calling is already in a conversation with someonelse

Edited by nizarb

Guest sener.balci
is there a way to remove the RSS feed from the home tab without cookies home tab installed? as that slows down performance.

Did you try in the parameters/configuration option?

It won't remove the application from the phone, but the application won't run anymore...

Guest daskalos
great rom, very fast and sense is superb.

just couple queries, is there a way to remove the RSS feed from the home tab without cookies home tab installed? as that slows down performance.

also, is it possible to enable the special landscape view on htc photo and music by rotating? are applications needed? or g sensor emulators?

thanks

Well there is a way to remove RSS feed from home tab, I just forgot on how to :) if I find it again i'll post here.

You can use the included application "Gyrator" to configure auto rotation for those programs

Hello,

first of all thank you for this really fast rom (megalite version) but i have a little problem with outgoing call, when i call someone who is already in a conversation i didnt get the notification of "Waiting", in the original rom i did have this message when the contact i am calling is already in a conversation with someonelse

You could try installing "Samsung Dial Pad for 6.5.x" that is included in the rar archive

Guest daskalos
WI-FI BUTTON MISSING IN MEGALITE ROM !!!!!

HOW TO START WI-FI ?

Hello :)

Semi quick launch:

Tap taskbar, tap signal icon,then tap Wireless Manager

Long one:

Start Button, Settings, Connections, Wireless Manager