Samsung Omnia 7 or Galaxy S??

Guest hbos125

Guest StickyGeko
o_O;

I just ordered myself an Omnia 7 but already having doubts..

should I have gone with the Galaxy S?

I'm really gonna miss swype...

really? do u already own the SGS? why not just give th o7 a go, if u have to... use the distance selling to return it

Guest hbos125
really? do u already own the SGS? why not just give th o7 a go, if u have to... use the distance selling to return it

No I've had a HTC desire which I gave away and am currently using Omnia II with swype installed..

I'll see how I do without swype and all the integrated google functions.

Guest StickyGeko
cancel and order GALAXY S it is the best device ever

i disagree especially as samsung have a press release 8th nov with the annoiucement of either the SGS2 or the google nexus two, id avoid sgs right now and wait

Guest hpsauce37
i disagree especially as samsung have a press release 8th nov with the annoiucement of either the SGS2 or the google nexus two, id avoid sgs right now and wait

well i have both handsets (just bought omnia 7) and i have to say that the galaxy s is a fantastic phone. There are enough stable versions of android 2.2 out there now if you dont want to keep waiting for the offical release.

Both are very similar as i guess you will allready know, very similar specs. I just fancied a change to a different opperating system and windows 7 sound and looked very good. Its still to early for me to say if i will be able to get my head around the omnia 7 yet but no full well if i dont i would be more than happy going back to the galaxy s .

not sure what else to say really but if you have specific questions i will do my best to answer them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...