My goodbye

Guest Steel Reign

Guest the sandman

Peace, Steel Reign. Sucks to see you leave but I'm glad you moved on to something better. Thanks for all that you contributed to this forum, everyone really appreciates all the hard work you did.

I'm on my dad's family share plan and i can use his upgrade right now if i wanted to and im so tempted to get either the Droid X or Fascinate. But i think i will hold out til my own line is eligible for upgrade in November 2011. I cant even imagine how ridiculous phones will be by then

Peace, Steel Reign. Sucks to see you leave but I'm glad you moved on to something better. Thanks for all that you contributed to this forum, everyone really appreciates all the hard work you did.

I'm on my dad's family share plan and i can use his upgrade right now if i wanted to and im so tempted to get either the Droid X or Fascinate. But i think i will hold out til my own line is eligible for upgrade in November 2011. I cant even imagine how ridiculous phones will be by then

If pops doesn't care about newer phones, take his, then upgrade in a year and give him whatever you get now.

Guest Omega Ra
If pops doesn't care about newer phones, take his, then upgrade in a year and give him whatever you get now.

THIS LOL I did that with my mom, got the Omnia (original) then upgraded to the O2 less than a year later lol.

Guest the sandman
THIS LOL I did that with my mom, got the Omnia (original) then upgraded to the O2 less than a year later lol.

LMAO thats the same exact thing i did with my mom too since she's on the plan also. I had the Omnia for about six months then used my own upgrade to get the Omnia 2. Haha.. But i since im low on funds i think i'll just wait this time