184 replies to this topic

ilovelg

ilovelg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Devices:LG GT540

Excuse me for being a total noob, but if i start my phone it get stuck in the LG sign, if i do the Volume down+start, i get download mode, but my computer doesn't recognise my phone, what do I need to do?

Try Disabling LGE Modem in Device manager on your Windows

Using: CyanogenMod7 (2.3.5) @ GT540 Swiftdroid2 RC3 by Mur4ik.

Wouterlg

Wouterlg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks for the guide, I have installed de Europe open ROM, but if I want to download a market app, it keeps saying: Download Failed. What do I need to do?

marrokim

marrokim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
There was no boot images of ... recovery did not appear any image so I decided to follow these initial steps had already worked with another person:
1) Download the French v20A (hxxp: / / csmg.lgmobile.com: 9002/swdata/WEBSW/GT540/ANEUBK/V20a_00/V20A_00.kdz) and the out.kdz (hxxp: / / narod.ru/disk/25473801000 / out.kdz.html)
2) Take Out Your battery, SIM and SD card
3) USB plug into your PC (but not phone yet)
4) Hold Vol - button and plug USB into phone - phone goes into Download Mode
5) KDZ run Updater, put it into mode CS_Emergency
6) select V20A French rom and flash it
7) When It's finished pull out again and hold Vol USB - USB and reinsert phone to put back in Download Mode
8) in KDZ Updater (still in CS_Emergency mode) and flash it out.kdz select

Once you get make this whole process, I tried but nothing happened except a vibrating beeper, then tried flashing a rom for fastboot ... but seems not to have fastboot because I can not ....
Now I have the phone is unusable because the display mode ... I tried to download some roms flashing emergency cs in emergency but without success ... I NEED HELP! willing to pay to those who really help me ...
I can not exit the mode dowload

Christy3390

Christy3390

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
i am considering buy one, but there are too many in the market, i am confused, ;) what do you think of this one?? http://www.ADVERTING...bd7e34305d.html any suggestions for me? THX a lot!!!

thugimmortal

thugimmortal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Devices:lg optimus gt540
Can someone tell me what the best rom and setup for playing 3d games. I want to gain the maximum performance that the gt540 can get.

I'm currently on swiftdroid 2.3.4 rc1
overclocked to 854mhz
256mb ext 3 swap
Supercharger v7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users